or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Got the FC email, I'm logged in on the site and I'm not seeing any different prices compared to when I was logged out...anyone else having this problem?
Hey all, Selling these awesome (and pretty hard to find) OC Front Zip boots. They've been worn only a handful of times and have been vibramed. These fit a TTS 44.
Hey all, Selling a gently used pair of pair of F+B 745 boots. They're vibramed and have been gently worn in pretty mild conditions (I live in Dallas, so not much trudging through snow for me). They fit TTS, so 44s should take advantage of this deal.
Gourdough's
That knit is fantastic
If you're a bigger size, it may be prudent to order straight from the boutique. I've gone directly to them for some stuff in hard-to-find colorways and they've always been very helpful and quick to respond.
Hi, Selling a pair of Devoa twisted seam pants in sz. 3 (fits 30-32, see measurements below). It's 100% wool and cupro lined down to about the thigh. The fabric is beautiful with a soft hand...if I still had skinny thighs, there's very little chance I'd sell this. Measurements below, excuse the shitty photos. The closeup is the best representation of the color. Waist: 16" Thigh: 11" Inseam (hard as hell to measure): 34-35"? Leg Opening: 7.25"
Hi, I have a SS Base Shirt (non-hidden placket version) for sale from a few seasons ago. This is one of my favorite Schneider shirts (not only is the fabric gorgeous, it's also unbelievably soft). This isn't the hidden placket version, which was a conscious choice as this version has the plain back without the contrasting black fabric. Measurements: s2s: 17.3" p2p: 20.2" sleeve: 25.3" length: 28"
@jet @BBSLM The only 2 places in NA/Europe carrying the sand knit collar jacket are Maas and Stacks, who should get their shipment in about a week, and the Boutique. I just ordered it through Tatjana so if y'all want the piece, those are your options.
So hard to think of a reissue without the fabrics, because that's what made the piece in the first place. I'd love a departure shirt reissue, but I say that because I'm dreaming of the blue/white colorway that I slept on.