or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Man, I wish I had jumped on those Odessas when they came out. This is awesome.
Nothing says "bad boy" more than a well fitted pair of trousers.
They're pretty huge this year too...even after a wash.
It is indeed camera artifact. The blue is also a few shades darker than the WorkingTitle photos, but that's not surprising.
Dani Alves dresses exactly how I would expect Dani Alves to dress
I think it's camera artifact. I grabbed the size 6 so I can let you know for sure when it gets shipped to me
My SnowPants are still the comfiest and most worn pants I have. The SnowSmock looks awesome too!
@el Bert how does that bubble tee fit?
I was the one who bought ghostface's Jil suit and unfortunately, the jacket just doesn't fit me properly. Ghostface has graciously allowed me to use his pictures as I re-list it. His original listing is here, in case you're browsing this classified and wondering what I'm talking about. I can confirm that the suit is beautifully made and in excellent condition (with tags!). I'm going to shameless rip his original post for the remainder of this classified because it...
Selling my sz. 48 black TOJ Suiting Wool MA-1. It's in pristine condition as I've only worn it about 3-4 times. Measurements are consistent with a sz. 48, although jacket length is slightly longer. Buy this jacket and skip the 12-15 month wait (or whatever the wait is these days). S2S: 18" P2P: 22.5" Front Length: 24.1" Sleeve: 26.1"