or Connect

Posts by scog

New with tags: Uniqlo black crewneck sweater and grey v-neck sweater in medium. I ordered them online in January and then forgot about them until it was way too late to return, but I've never worn them except to try them on. $15 shipped for both or $10 each Measurements on the black crewneck: Pit to pit: 21" Pit to cuff: 22.5" (including 2.5" cuff) Top to bottom: 26.5"
Levis 510 (skinny) khaki denim jeans Size 32 x 32 actual measurements: waist: 16.25 laid flat inseam: 32 hem: ~6.75-7 (slightly stretchy) They're in basically new condition - I bought them new and only wore and washed them once, and they've been sitting in my dresser for over a year now so I thought I'd sell them. Price includes shipping to USA. Please let me know if you have any questions.
sold I bought this hoodie from wiru here http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=172752 but it turned out to be just slightly too small for me, unfortunately. I'm just asking what I paid for it, which was $25 shipped. Michael J Krell Black Flannel-Lined Hoodie Cotton, black with brown plaid lining. Slim fit, oversized hood, double lampo zip Size M shoulder - 18.5" sleeve - 24" pit-to-pit - 20" length - 23.5
I sent you a PM about the hoodie.
I also sent you a PM about the chinos. Let me know, thank you!
NWOT stands for "new without tags" versus NWT which is "new with tags"
Price is now $45 shipped
Uniqlo T-000 Dark Grey Jeans, size 32 I bought these jeans a few months ago but I've only worn them once, so I'd like to sell them. Worn once and washed once, so they're pretty much new. Nice tapered jeans, very comfortable. Waist: 16.75" Inseam: 33" Knee: 7.5" Leg Opening: 6.75" SOLD (The left picture has flash, and the right picture has no flash.)
How warm is the SoG jacket? Good for a 0-10 degree winter or not so much?
yeah i pmed him a couple days ago actually and no response yet