or Connect

Posts by SpallaCamiccia

Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep Thank you, i tried with some dark navy trousers but thought the entire fit became a bit too dark. Nice collar and shirt, who's the maker?
A douche friend screwed my sportive italian leather seats with that crap of badge.
Best post ever in a MALE forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent I know Flusser makes the argument that face shape should determine collar spread. I used to believe it, if for no other reason than that Flusser said it. But now, after gaining more experience paying attention to these things, I just don't think it's true. Nobody looks good in a point collar. Or better, no one looks better in a point collar than they'd look in a spread collar. I agree, nobody looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by Butler Thanks very much - but in my neck of the woods, Glen check is considered rural casual! Great avatar, you're a champion.
Quote: Originally Posted by iyorito I think it's the other way around. Salvatore's dad uses the typical Neapolitan tailor while Kiton is an atypical sartoria Napolitana. That's a roped shoulder. No more, no less. Con rollino.
Great article. get it translated. http://www.extraconfidencial.com/art...darticulo=6307
Quote: Originally Posted by niwawa I bought 5 borrelli jeans before. All from online stores such as Yoox. I end up sold them all. They are not very good cut. baggy thigh, narrow ankle, like your grandpa's jeans. Even regular mall brand may have better fit. Maybe just my bad luck. But after tried 5 of them. I really have NO interest on borrelli jeans any more. I will try to avoid Borrelli jeans if I was you. They look that way on the pictures,...
I wanted to travel there as I thought it was a cheaper place. I watched a report on tv and realiced that the cheapo ones are the spaniards.
Quote: Originally Posted by nice1take5 Just came back from Barcelona a few weeks ago. You can not go wrong with going up and down Passaig de Gracia, and down Avenida Diagonal. You will be content. I think I shopped up and down Gracia 3 out of the 7 days I was there. Any neapolitan by there?