or Connect

Posts by SpallaCamiccia

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar SF is not offering balanced and non-partisan views anymore... I'm the satisfied owner two Rubinacci suits and I have seen some real shockers made by them. The same rule can be applied to Anderson & Sheppard and many other tailors... I'm always disturbed by the two extremes: The anti-brigade blinded by hatred The Believers who can't acknowledge the fact some suits made by their favourite tailors are just...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Is he married? That kind of "marriage" is only legal on Spain . So the question is not.
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond Luca wears what he wears for brand promotion and that's it. They understand what sells, what attracts customer's and draws attention to their new RTW line. I've seen photo's of Luca in some very nice classically styled jackets as well. The Rubinacci cut is not for everyone just as the Tom Ford cut is not for everyone. That said, I've seen some really well fitting Rubinacci's and some really well fitted Tom Ford's....
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B In the first picture he is thinking, good another customer so I could live as a king and maintain my wannabe Count son and his hair implant$$ and thousand$$ on bribes to that " fashion " magazine in order to attract more of those nouevau riches . I feel lucky today. In the second picture; Oh no my son has wasted my $$$ Super200 fabrics on his latest tacky suit ,he was on acid again so he...
1400 euros for Canali and less for Pal Zileri.
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw I have seen some nice Rubi stuff, but just came across these pics on FNB (I'm sure they've already been posted and discussed in the thread): http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8895/p1020081a.jpg http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5521/p1020085.jpg And, I have to say not sure if it's the photos, but I was surprised at how unimpressed I am with Rubi's work here. What a crime of suits, The sleeve is too long The...
Quote: Originally Posted by zerostyle Those look more like 38R measurements to me than 40R. I've found that shoulders for most 38's range from 17.5 - 18.5, so it would even be on the slimmer side of a 38! +1
I use jeans with oxfords, but double monks on jeans look odd.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker Have not seen the front and not sure what's going on with the sleeves, but it's a nice, clean upper back shot. No Luca/Mariano, but that's probably also not the fit/style he is aiming for. Thank you, that jacket is a great example of how to diminish a jacket two sizes, the full thread is available. That jacket had only an artifakt that was corrected, and it 's not on that picture. The wrinkles were due to...
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep it's a MTM from La Chemiserie Centrale ok.