or Connect

Posts by Green Gloves

I am selling a TOJ varsity that no longer fits me. Body length measures from the bottom of the collar to the hem. Purchased last year from a previous owner. I have worn it sparingly. It had a light tear in the armpit that was easily fixed by a tailor. Size 46, Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Chest (pit-to-pit): 20.2" Body length, front: 21" Body length, back: 22.8" sleeve length: 25" Price includes shipping
I bought this shirt previously from member Lesamourai. I have worn it about 10 times. Still in great condition but I got a little bulky for it. This is the after dinner cut. Measurements: Shoulder - 17 Chest - 20 Length 25.75 Length Back - 29 Sleeve - 24 Link to old thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/298112/wvg-black-flannel-medium 30 shipped obo
I have two pairs of 8 oz Epaulet River Chinos that my dumb roommate decided to throw in the dryer (well I was at fault too since I forgot about them). They are tagged sz 30 and have shrunk a little and probably could be better suited for a Sz 29. I would rate their condition as 7.5-8/10 based on shrinkage and loose threading. I wore the olive pair quite a bit. They were purchased brand new from Epaulet. Measurements for the navy pair: Waist: 15.5 inches Back Rise: 12.5...
I bought these Common Projects Safari Boots last year from Severisth and I have kept them in good condition. I bought them from him for $85 and I have worn them around 10-15 times so I am knocking them down to $75. I would consider their condition to be 6-7/10 still. They are very comfortable and you're getting a good deal. Toe to Heel: 11 inches Width: 3.9 inches I wear a Sz 8 in Clarks, Sz 7.5 in Wolverines, Sz 9.5 in Nikes, Sz 9 in Allen Edmonds , Sz 9 in Alden, Sz 9...
Allen Edmonds Penny Loafers Details: Very Good Condition Brown Westchester Model Size: 8.5D 11 3/4 x 4" I'm asking $80 plus shipping. Pickup available in Seattle. I bought these on the forums last week. A little too big and too tight around the side for me. I normally wear an 8 in Clarks, 41 in CP, and 8.5/9 in dress shoes.
Lovely shirt I purchased from forum member Lesamourai. It just doesn't fit me well around the hips. The shirt is in great condition barely worn at all. p2p - 19.75 shoulder - 17.5 sleeve - 24 front length - 25
Drop to $40 shipped .
Drop to $45 shipped.
These Maiden Noir Officer Chino in khaki are ideal for summer. Lightweight, slim, and in great shape. I wore these around 15 times after buying them from Blackbird during the summer of 2011. I brought these to a tailor and hemmed the inseam to 30". Measurements: Waist 17.5" Front Rise 10.1" Back Rise 13" Thigh 11.5" Knee 8.25 Hem 7.5" Inseam 30" SOLD
I bought this Rag and Bone Windbreaker back in March 2010. I wore it regularly for about 1 1/2 year before it got too big for me. Really nice details on this jacket. Stretchy vented fabric underneath the armpits allows the jacket to breath very well. Main zipper is Riri with the other zippers giving a nice shiny touch. Hidden zippered hood in the collar. 100% nylon. Condition: 6.5/10. The sleeves are frayed and a little worn. There is a tiny hole on one of the sleeves...