or Connect

Posts by bbhewee

My dad, in all his great flaws as a person and a partner, had a big hand in the whole "unconditional love" thing. My mother was his second marriage, she already had a son from her first marriage, and although my brother and I look NOTHING alike, it never ever even crossed my mind that we were half-brothers until it came out out of the blue in a conversation when I was 15. My father always and unconditionally treated us and loved us the same way, and still does to this...
Pstoller you're my new relationship advice hero...
Quote: Originally Posted by randallr Date her again but bang girls on the side. It will probably make you a lot more happy in the long run. Plus, you can always rock her world if you need to. I don't have a problem doing that at all if it weren't someone I care about so deeply after all. It just doesn't feel right to ME. And mellowfellow, I can't imagine what you're going through mate.
Ed please let us know if any silk bow ties will be available soon
The whole "don't talk to me" thing comes from the following: from my standpoint, the relationship was going very well, and then this was dropped out of the blue. Talking to her would be letting her end things on her own terms and then getting everything she wanted out of the situation, while I'd have to indulge her wants and needs and still be reminded constantly of her and how I still am in love with her. Ive remained friends with a couple of exes where one or the other...
I feel the need to vent. I was with this girl for a year. I loved her very much, and still do as a matter of fact. 6 months ago, she gave me the whole "I need a break" thing. To give you some background, she'd been with a dude for 5 years before me, and was actually still with him in the first couple of weeks we started seeing each other (something I wasn't aware of initially). Fast forward a few months into the relationship, we've effectively moved in together, and...
On the whole Tom Ford suit quality: http://tuttofattoamano.blogspot.com/...bel/Tom%20Ford
I'm particularly interested with the red wing looking shoes on the guy wearing khaki colored pants on the first photo. Also, in the last photo, I can only recognize the obvious white common projects achilles and the brogue trickers in the far back. Can anyone else please fill the gap? Left- Red Wing Round Toe (though the lack of speed hooks is making me hesitate), Right - Thorogoods Above- From Far Back - 1) Trickers Cap Toe Boot 2) Diemme...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rani Considering Hermes is a Parisian company I would suspect those chopsticks are fake. Hermes launched a Chinese fashion house for uniquely Chinese things named Shang Xia, if they made any chopsticks it would be under that name. Actually they do exist. Hermes has a very extensive line of silverware and chinaware in their catalogue.
Quote: on every important occasion neglecting my other belts (Hermes Belt signify that I am a Chinese Alpha Male) in the future if I have extra budget i plan to get new buckle and strap but for now I have to complete my staple wardrobe first And I've read this blog before. But somehow he always manages to outdo himself.