or Connect

Posts by bbhewee

Up for sale is a wonderful pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers, from their football collection a few years back. I have worn them sparsely (I believe around 10 times), and I can assure anyone who chooses to purchase these that they will not be disappointed with their condition. They don't have the box (that's in Paris, and can be picked up in a couple of weekends when I go there actually), but do come with the shoe bags. I'm a 12.5, 12D in Barrie/Trubalance, and these fit me...
Up for sale is a brand new Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Wallet for 3 credit card, coin compartment and two bill compartments The color is canne (cane), which I would best describe as in between tan and grey. Please do not hesitate to contact me for pictures or if you have any other questions. *edit* i have received multiple pm's regarding the authenticity of this wallet. Although I do not have the original invoice, it does still have the original cloth case, and I can...
Up for sale is a pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers in black suede. These have been worn once to an event, and are in excellent condition. They come with the box, and feature a luscious black suede, on a gum sole. Measurements are 12.375" x 4.25". For your info, I'm a 12.5 (12D on Alden Trubalance/Barrie) and used to wear the same style in 11. So these would most likely be suitable for someone who wears an 10.5-11 US. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have anymore...
Up for sale is a pair of Louis Vuitton sandals. These have been worn once to an event, and are in excellent condition. They come with the box, and feature the Damier pattern on the main strap in brown leather. Measurements are 11.5" x 4.875" (please bear in mind they are designed to be quite wide, but don't fit wide). Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have anymore questions or require more pictures.
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of Louis Vuitton Suede Driving Loafers in 9. They come in a soft brown suede, on a square toe, on a gum sole. Measurements are 12" x 4.125" Please do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures or if you have more questions.
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of Louis Vuitton Suede Desert Boots. They come in a soft light tan suede, on a fairly elongated last, mounted on a crepe sole. They appear to be a Blake construction. Measurements are 13" x 4.75" Please do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures or if you have more questions.
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of StefanoBi shoes. These are a derby style, in a fantastically soft light tan suede, with the trademark StefanoBi chiselled toe, mounted on a gum sole. They appear to be a Blake construction. Measurements are 12.75" x 4.375" Please do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures or if you have more questions.
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of StefanoBi shoes. These are a derby style, in a fantastically soft tan leather, with the trademark StefanoBi chiselled toe, mounted on a gum sole. They appear to be a Blake construction. Measurements are 12.5" x 4.5" Please do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures or if you have more questions.
Up for sale is a Made in Italy PRL blazer in midweight navy wool. It's unpadded with patch pockets, working buttonholes, single vent. I've only worn this a couple of times until I realized it's just too long for me. Measurements Chest: 24.25" Length from BOC: 34.5" Sleeve from top shoulder (I had the sleeves shortened VERY slightly): 27" I seem to have broken one of the sleeve buttons. Please don't hesitate to ask for more pictures, or any other info you would like to...
Up for sale is a pair of Common Project Tournament Lows in black leather, in a size 45. These have been worn twice and are in excellent condition. They come with the box and shoe bag. I will ship anywhere for actual cost.