or Connect

Posts by bbhewee

I'm selling a brand new Woolrich Woolen Mills Pea Coat with tags still on. It even has the Mr Porter garment bag. Bought and never worn, selling due some weight loss which means this is now much too big. From the Mr Porter website: Size Shoulder Waist Chest Sleeve Length XXL 19 47 48 38 PM me if you have any questions.
Up for sale is a Drakes wool/angora scarf. These are in absolute MINT condition with no piling whatsoever. I will ship anywhere in the world at cost. UPS or Royal Mail is your choice. More pictures can be taken upon request.
Up for sale are two Drakes wool/angora scarves. These are in absolute MINT condition with no piling whatsoever. Price is for each. I will ship anywhere in the world at cost. UPS or Royal Mail is your choice. More pictures can be taken upon request.
A pair of JM Weston Richelieu 607 that I have worn maybe 5 times. The soles are impeccable as you can see, and the uppers are distressed from the get-go. These currently retail for 385 Euros. Very light and comfortable. I'm a 12D on the Barrie and these fit me just a little tight, but very bearable. Pictures do not do the shoes justice, and more can be taken upon request. They will come with the shoe bags but no trees. I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate...
A pair of barely worn Mark McNairy by Sanders classic derbys, in navy suede with the brick sole. These are a UK 11 or US 12 and fit TTS in my opinion. Pictures do not do the shoes justice, and more can be taken upon request. They will come with the box but no trees. I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate rates). Approx 40 USD to the US.
Up for sale is another classic piece from Oliver Spencer, the Look-Out coat from AW10. This style is carried over season after season. This comes in a very dark navy/black shade. Quite frankly I am still undecided what color it is. It is in mint condition as I have barely worn this. Pictures do not do the jacket justice, and more can be taken upon request. I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate rates). Approx 40 USD to the US.
This is a classic from Oliver Spencer, in a difficult to find size 46. This is in excellent condition although it has seen some wear. A little bit of piling on the lining, but the outer is immaculate. Pictures do not do the jacket justice, and more can be taken upon request. I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate rates). Approx 40 USD to the US.
Black melton wool down-filled shirt jacket from WWM for sale. It's a very rare XXL. It's in mint condition as I have barely worn this piece. It's lined in polyester, and is one of the warmest pieces I've ever owned. Pictures do not do the jacket justice, and more can be taken upon request. I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate rates). Approx 40 USD to the US.
Up for sale is a classic WWM Upland Jacket in red/black. I believe this is from AW09. The jacket is a classic as you know, and this is a very rare XXL. Jacket is in excellent condition having been worn a dozen times. The fabric is a red and black mix, giving it a very dark red color. Pictures do not do the jacket justice but more can be taken upon request. I will ship anywhere in the world at cost via UPS (corporate rates). To the US, you're looking at 40 USD approx.
They re mine