or Connect

Posts by Archivist

The place has character.Luke 13:6-9
That has a lot to recommend it. Sort of a scorpion bowl thing.
That's atmosphere. Sadly, I hear that Cable Car is moving, over to Sutter right down the block from the Hound. I fear it will lose something in the translation.I had a steak at John's Grill on the way home this evening. There was a table full of conventioneers being hosted by a Asian gentleman who had to be in his late 60's, at least. He was wearing a perfect Navy with pink pindot bow tie. Made my day.
Is it pronounced KiB-sahn or jeeb-SUN?
I don't think they have cleaned a single thing in this city since that show was filmed.
Sounds good. For dinner, there is also Torpisueno down the way. The house margarita is pretty decent.
Ray-ban is a company. Some of their sunglasses are classic. Others leave something to be desired.
Thanks again for getting Chay to swing through SF. I'm hoping some others will post shots/impressions of their AS in this thread.The 53 last is more aggressively chiseled than I typically go for, but I'm enjoying them. I feel it on my smaller toes, but they (the shoes, not the toes so much) seem to be breaking in nicely.I dropped them an email when it hit about 14 weeks or so. Doesn't hurt. Post some pics after you get them!
Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher It's a shame to world didn't start calling them Leberechts.