or Connect

Posts by Kurt N

Quote: Originally Posted by gilwood I guess just general opinions on the outfits above. This is styleforum after all Not sure if I like Chinos with Suede shoes. A bit too much tan for me. I like a little contrast. Especially that wed outfit - He looks like the Tan man. I think suede with chinos can be fine, esp. with well-chosen socks. But yeah, too much tan in some of those. Friday is nicely balanced, though unexciting. Since...
Quote: Originally Posted by phxlawstudent No suit. Those just wouldn't right with anything but the most casual of suitings. Think seersucker or cotton/linen. That's going a little far. They would work with any appropriately colored flannel, including light gray, or with a worsted in a casual pattern such as windowpane.
^ Now, now. Don't dump on the poor woman just because she let her man talk her into this dumb stunt. Anyway, I think she probably looks fine; it's just a bad photo.
Maybe a pad under the tongue? That would tighten the arch fit and push the foot back against the heel, while relieving pressure on the toes.
Well it's a step up from Kohl's, anyway!
Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 There have been and are presently several levels of Alan Flusser-label goods. The lowest is a licensed line sold at Kohl's. The highest is sold at his atelier. Not sure wha/where the middle is anymore. He's got a line at SteinMart. Is that the middle you mean?
A tricky question. White is for summer, but somehow the construction of the shoe suggests (to me) cool or damp weather. Tan corduroys, maybe?