Posts by Johdus Fanfoozal

I bring my Handpresso and make shots for my fellow passengers in first class along with the cabin crew because if there's one thing we all know it's that the Handpresso is the greatest fucking thing ever invented. I am usually applauded upon exit.
I bought this padded insert and tucked it into an old medium-sized canvas work bag I have. Worked great. Not much room for more than one SLR body and a lens, but that was enough for me. Took up about half of my bag. Offered great protection. Plus my bag didn't scream "I HAVE A CAMERA IN HERE" for all would-be robbers, pick pocketers, etc. http://www.amazon.com/DSLR-Camera-In...9802703&sr=8-3
Anybody else here wear their Alden Indys (or any Alden boot) during the summer? I don't do it everyday and avoid the hottest of days, but even in 80+ degrees my feet have yet to melt.
Casual socks: Dockers, Adidas Dress socks: Macys store brand T-Shirts: Old Navy Boxers: Target Leather gloves: Clarks (yeah, the shoe store) Casual Brown belt: H&M Dressier brown belt: Filene's basement Canvas sneakers: H&M Harrington Jacket: Syms Sunglasses: street fairs
Quote: Originally Posted by as_ I stopped by two of the J. Crew's in Dallas. No dice. Everything is still selling for full-retail. Surprised considering they're making room at the ones I frequent for their fall/winter line, which arrives in a week or two.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I'll have to go check mine out. It seems to be chain wide. I went into the huge one at Rockefeller Center on Friday and they were giving half the store away.
Hefty.
Mad, crazy sales at the Crew brick and mortars. $80 linen shirts marked down to $20 + an extra 30 percent off = $14. Same with $60 chinos, $60 madras shirts, $60 lightweight cotton shirts. All $14.
Only the weak put insoles in their Red Wings.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Umm...no Suede in water?... Nonsense. I wear mine down at the beach all the time.