or Connect

Posts by Johdus Fanfoozal

Enjoyed a lovely day in NYC last weekend. Flew through the Holland Tunnel. Parked on the street for free in the far West Village. Had a nice ear of corn grilled outdoors at a street fair. Spent sometime at a park off Bleeker strolling around the carriage with the 8-month-old. Stopped by Leffot to browse. Weather was so nice that I walked from the West Village to the financial district to meet up with my wife. The three of us ate outdoors at a small restaurant in Tribeca as...
Grew up in Queens and didn't get a drivers license until I graduated college. Then again, I lived right by the 7 train and about 15 blocks from the E, F, R.
Even more so in the photos.
The one the only.......Jimmy "The Rent Is Too Damn High" McMillan.
Come November, there is only one candidate we can all rally around.....
I was one of the last persons at my company who became vested in the pension before they cut it.I am due $200 a month when I retire 27 years from now.
Yep.http://hookedonhouses.net/2010/06/02/the-truth-about-house-hunters-on-hgtv/Still doesn't take away its entertainment value.
+1Although watching someone, particularly from Texas, downsize from a 5 bedroom ranch to a studio in Rome, Paris, Tokyo, etc. on HH Intl is pure joy.
Good night sweet prince. Even at the end, yours was the campaign that kept giving....