or Connect

Posts by Johdus Fanfoozal

I think it has something to do with the duration between semi-large purchases. A few years back, I charged $10,000 to a restaurant on Amex (downpayment for wedding) with no second look. In December I bought $200 worth of contact lenses and 15 minutes later tried to buy a pair of Aldens from Shoemart over the phone and Amex blocked the purchase. And they were seconds, goddamit!
Yeah, but he's not an ideologue by any stretch.If he were as socially conservative as his Fox News audience and allowed that to influence his business, half of the sitcoms and dramas on Fox affiliates would never make it to air. He just saw a hole in the broadcasting marketplace and went after it.
I believe PB was referring to the New York Times (as too liberal), since everyone in NY refers to it as The Times.
It's NYC. I'm surprised he/she only got away with $2k in 90 minutes.
^Where is this place from which you are posting nice pictures?
They're pretty nice. Not too billowy. "Relaxed" less in size and more as in resort wear.
I like their linen blazers a lot as a very light, casual summer piece . But quality control is all over the place. Today I tried on some mediums in multiple colors. Some fit perfectly, others I could barely button. One thing that is consistent is the long sleeve length. Probably the only tailoring I would have to do on mine - the one that I could button.
The only plan for a direct train ride from Manhattan to an airport.... And it's in Jersey. And it's 10 years away. And it's being built by the Port Authority. http://www.northjersey.com/news/Port_Authority_to_extend_PATH_to_Newark_airport.html
Auggie Wren lives!
Anybody have this "MEN WASHED COTTON SLIM FIT JACKET"?? Looking for a light, casual sports jacket for the spring.