or Connect

Posts by Johdus Fanfoozal

Big reveal to me: Will New Order flunkies pronounce "operational" as menacingly as their Empire counterparts?
I love that Luke got a pretty good shot on Vader's shoulder right b4 his hand was hacked off.
Very similar to A New Hope in that history gets wiped away in a generation - Luke having little knowledge of the Jedi, the Clone Wars, etc.
"There were stories about what happened." "They're true. All of it." I goddman lost it here.
Tempted but haven't looked at it yet. http://io9.com/secrets-are-revealed-and-worlds-collide-in-the-final-st-1737418196
I kinda like this rumor: [[SPOILER]]
Oh I think I'm a much more casual fan than you guys. For me, Jedi = good guy who uses the force. Sith = bad guy who uses the force. Whatever the case, I'm putting up a Star Wars shield from now until Christmas to avoid spoilers. Feel like I've seen/read too much already. Regards.
Don't know what those two acronyms mean. But going by the the two trailers, it seemed that Finn was a guy in over his head: first shot, first trailer Finn freaks out in the desert, second trailer he's taking off his helmet hyperventilating and then is seen being picked up/saved by Rey. Small sample size for sure, but it didn't look like he was Jedi material. And who knows, maybe he's not and is just picking up a lightsaber cuz he has to. Thought he was merely a deserting...
Surprised to see Finn wielding Luke's light saber. Equally surprised that Abrams would let that out in a TV spot.