or Connect

Posts by reidd

Quote: Originally Posted by Wicky You have got a lot to learn on this board. Oh, and bump for awesome stuff. You are sooo cool. We are in utter awe of your SF experience and subtle ability to recognize the appropriateness of working vs. non working button holes on neapolitian garments. We are not worthy.
Ditto on measurements please.
Drop: $100
Drop: $125
Drop $150.
Drop $175.
For sale: Burberry Novacheck sport coat. 2 button SB. Labeled a 42R but check measurements could also work for a 44R. 90% wool 10% cashmere. Very nice fabric. Label indicates made in the USA. 4 non-functional sleeve buttons. Note one small defect on upper back behind the right shoulder (approx. 5" below shoulder seam). A small hole repaired with a couple stitches. Shoulder: 20" Chest: 22" Length down back from top of collar: 32 1/4" Sleeve length: 24 1/2" $200...
Its winter and I am getting cold in my suit. I need a topcoat. I am 23 and just building a wardrobe. My only suit is a charcoal gray Partenopea 2/3 roll. I am in sales and wear my suit 2 or 3 times a month. I am 6' 180lbs. I dont really want to spend more than $700 or $800. I like the cut on this one. What do you guys think?: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1728 Suggestions?
Great deal here. I wish they were my size.
Attolini suit shoulder measurement of 18.5" would imply that it fits much more like a 52/42 or even 50/40. I normally wear 52/42 can you comment further on fit? Are pants cuffed or not?