or Connect

Posts by reidd

EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290670632809?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 Sartorio is Kiton's entry level more youthfully cut line. Very nice suit with extremely light and flexible full canvas. Pictures dont do it justice. I Bought this off Yoox a couple months ago and have only worn it a handful of times.. 84% wool 16% mohair blend in a great charcoal grey (color best illustrated on the sleeve button pic). Shoulders are awesome;...
Pair of Raleigh Denim Nash. Here is a link to the Nash's for fit reference: http://needsupply.com/mens/nash-raw-straight-cut.html I have worn these about twice a week for 6 months and have just done the second cold rinse (haven't been worn since). Measurements: Waist 15 3/4 Inseam 35 1/4 Rise (rear) 13 1/4 Width at knee: 8 1/2 Width at leg opening 7 3/4
DROP $525
The Brioni is sick.
Gently worn suit from Sartoria Partenopea. Charcoal Grey. 3/2 roll lapel. 100% wool. Flat front pants. Soft shoulders. Non working cuff button. Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 25" Length from BOC: 30" Waist: 17" Inseam: 30.5" -- 3/4" to let Width at opening: 8" Cuffs 1 7/8"
Gently worn suit from Sartoria Partenopea. Charcoal Grey. 3/2 roll lapel. 100% wool. Flat front pants. Soft shoulders. Non working cuff button. Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 25" Length from BOC: 30" Waist: 17" Inseam: 30.5" -- 3/4" to let Width at opening: 8" Cuffs 1 7/8" $575 shipped to COUS
What is the pant leg opening width laying flat?
That is a fantastic looking tie knot. How does one achieve that effect?
Can you get that solid charcoal in a 52 eu?
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS Last one, I promise - and then I'm banishing myself from this threak. This one has nothing to do with Pitti, I just love it. Note the two dudes with frozen glances, loving everything about this incredible bird, down to the eyeliner and neck tat. OK I'm out... Stunning. She is probably very accustomed to that kind of reaction.