or Connect

Posts by reidd

For sale. Gift card to Unionmade San Francisco in the amount of $520.18 Good for any item/items in the store or on the website. $495 via paypal and its yours.
http://unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Bartlett_Snuff_Suede_Indy_Boot_3963.html Size 10.5 Brand new never worn.
These are so awesome. Shoes that will truly last a lifetime.
What is the material?
I have accumulated enough AmEx points to cash in on a $1200 gift card to either Saks Fifth or Neiman Marcus. I am going to NYC in a couple weeks and am looking to pick up either a navy blazer or a new suit. How do the suiting selections differ at these two stores? I am specifically looking for Boglioli, Caruso, Isaia and Jil Sander. Do both stores carry these lines?
I thought I was getting back in shape after a 5.5 miler sunday. Last night I played squash for an hour with some really good players and felt like I was going to puke by the end. What a completely different kind of workout.
Are the levis shrink to fit?
Don't let the traditionalists deter you. The Sid look is really stylish and if you dig it, go for it.Boglioli jackets and suits can be had on yoox.com for attractive prices. Until recently, Sid carried Boglioli in his store. They are minimally constructed and most will fit your desired aesthetic well.
Drop $40