or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo They lost my shipment I think, it's been over 21 days, the tracking number never worked on either EMS or usps. USPS can't find the package either. We had a recent surge in production demand during the sales season (source of production delay) and we're also approaching Christmas which seems to be the cause of delays in courier. However, we are accountable for things we can control and if we didn't deliver...
Hi tjc4golf, i'll investigate for you. It's a surprise to me that we will replace fabrics without letting the customer know. We would tell customers if the fabric has been sold out and even provide an upgrade (like allow customer to choose a fabric which is more expensive that what customer paid). Wondering if you have been refunded for this. Please let me know (sales@moderntailor.com) Re: the other points, well noted. I'll take that on board. regards, E www.moderntailor.com
Quote: Originally Posted by aridhol Will there be more fabric choices? It is pretty limited at the moment. Also is it based on price or is it 2 of the same fabric? Originally Posted by moderntailoremma View Post Moderntailor suit promo will be launched today... you might want to take advantage of it. it's a buy 1 get 1 free suit promo provided you'll send us a suit for us to copy. Visit our website for more info later Cheers E Will there be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Yika Your case made me think "NO!" to their terms for the 2 for 1 suit offer. Would like to help you out in clarifying our promotion rules. Please contact us at sales@moderntailor.com thank you, Emma
Quote: Originally Posted by tanyet I'm glad you got a reply so quickly. I sent an email 5 days ago and still haven't heard anything. I also sent a pm to Emma and haven't heard anything from that either. Oh well. Hi Tanyet, this was Dave's reply to your email 3 days ago (your email was sent nov 26 and we replied on nov 26 as well: Dear Jon, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, you may specify your request for high armhole. During the...
2 suits for 1 - Moderntailor We're running this promotion now to encourage customers to send us their old (well-fitting) suits. Would like to add a disclaimer that measurements will have a +/- 1-2cm allowance (tailoring industry allowance standards), likely for future adjustments. Emma
Moderntailor suit promo will be launched today... you might want to take advantage of it. it's a buy 1 get 1 free suit promo provided you'll send us a suit for us to copy. Visit our website for more info later Cheers E
Quote: Originally Posted by olli1324 Just placed an order for the first 'test' shirt. $40 in total (split yoke+thick MoP buttons) in the 2 ply black fabric. I chose black partly because I don't have a black shirt and it would work well for going out in, and also the 1 ply white looks very thin, perhaps even too thin. I'm interested to see how fast this really is; I'm estimating a delivery of... December 1st-3rd hi there, likely we will meet...
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow What's your problem with MT and MT-dedicated threads? I'm perfectly happy with their shirts, fabric selection and their customer support, and would recommend their service to anyone. If you hate everything MT so much then just stop clicking on these topics. Quote: Originally Posted by unjung View Post These are all my favorite parts about these MT threads. Ever notice how MT only shows examples of customer...
2nd set of fabrics now on sale. More fabrics - please click here. Custom tailored shirts