or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny123 Emma, thanks for the responses to personal order problems. I do applaud you for addressing concerns and questions about your company. I do have one suggestion myself. You have a 21 day guarantee in the FAQ's section of your website. Yet when that guarantee is not fulfilled, your solution is only to offer a 10% coupon for the next order. I think it is misleading to post a guarantee that is basically meaningless...
@bleachboy - no worries To all our customers who have concerns on shipping, I just did a check on shipments that are pending and those orders which customers in this forum identified as 'not' tracked. Currently, 92% to 95% of all those EMS tracking #s now have updated results based on EMS website. There are just a couple more that I need to follow up with the courier. I have also sent emails to those customers to update them on the status of their shipment. A few...
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I got an email this morning saying "We are concerned we have not heard from you on this order. Please let us know your alternative fabric choice for the sold out fabric p160" in reference to an order I placed on November 17. I got the first email saying the fabric had sold out on November 20 and replied the same day! Now I am wondering if they have even started on my order yet. Grrr. Check your email, Modern...
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred Emma - are you guys no longer running monthly discount coupons? Hi there, we have 20% discounts on FB and monthly promotions since Nov. We didn't run the 20% off last month because of the fall sale at 50% off. This December, we have another set of promotion plus that 20% off if you like us on Facebook. We will have regular weekly sales at 50% off selected fabrics. Now, we just put back 19.95 first...
Thank you for your support and vote of confidence. We will work on improving the services. We've put back $19.95 Shirt Trials, btw. www.moderntailor.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Henry Boogers I am hoping you compensate me with the 2 shirts for which I paid you some 4 weeks ago. Hi Henry, please send me the order # and email me the details - sales@moderntailor.com I'll investigate on the issues you had and suggest a solution. E
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith If they continue having such major problems, then I would suggest they are not as reputable or favourable as you may claim, Emma. If they can't do the job to your and your customer's satisfaction, then it may be best to not use them for postal services. I can't argue with that. I think overall customer satisfaction is really important. We would be looking into working with other courier partners....
Quote: Originally Posted by Henry Boogers Funny, I am having the same issue. Without much to offer me they have asked that I try to find the tracking # with the USPS (fail) and that I just sit around and hope that it eventually arrives. To MT Emma - your points regarding that which is out of your control are well taken, however you need to consider that a rash of such experiences can be detrimental to your business. To that extend you might want to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke I can tell you that the string of negative experiences in this thread have already been detrimental to their business. I had shirts ready in my cart and went with cottonwork instead. You say the shipment issues are the problem of EMS and totally out of your control, but I disagree. You have control over which company/service you choose to ship your products to the end consumer. ModernTailor...
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny123 TONY ROMO- What have they told you regarding this? In my post above I posted their reply. They basically sent me the same tracking number after I told them it already didn't work and they also told me to contact the post office. I'm very unhappy with my overall experience with ModernTailor.com. How should I know when to contact the post office? I don't know if my package is still in China or if they tried to...