or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by Nadim I'm starting to get pissed at MT. I used to love them and praise all day but I've been really disappointed lately. I won't be recommending them to anyone until they get back on track. Here's the story: - Made an order on November 18, for 4 shirts (+1 free tie, and 1 free cufflinks). This is during the big sale. - Order was put on hold for 3 days because the free cufflinks were sold out. - November 29, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadim Expecting too much?? I'm expecting to receive my $200 order, is it too much to ask? If my order is lost, then they simply have to file a claim with the postal service and they will get their money back. As for my other expectations, I simply don't understand why suddenly it takes 3 days or more to get a reply to an email, when not long ago it used to take less than 24 hours. I also don't understand how a company like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke It's funny, I suggested that to them about a month ago after I wasted a couple days emailing one of these unmonitored email addresses. Glad to see they still haven't done anything. Already asked our programmer to put a note - NO reply on that mailbox. I think we're also going to migrate some emails to noreply email address instead of what we have now. This way, it's apparent that it's an unmonitored mailbox.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadim Emma, I've been trying to reach someone at MT for the past 3 days without success. It's about my order that was lost by Canada Post. I followed your instructions about ordering new shirts to replace the lost ones, but without completing payment. You said to email you with the order number so that you can check that everything is fine and start production. Here is the order #: 53273. Hi nadim, found...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadim Emma, I've been trying to reach someone at MT for the past 3 days without success. It's about my order that was lost by Canada Post. I followed your instructions about ordering new shirts to replace the lost ones, but without completing payment. You said to email you with the order number so that you can check that everything is fine and start production. Here is the order #: 53273. Hi there, can you...
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilFish I had been waiting on an order (my third) for over a month (and had since received two subsequent orders). Emailed them to try and get an update and they offered to either remake the same shirts (there were two in the order) or let me choose new shirts for the same value, without any hesitation. You really can't fault their customer service. Thanks for this. Actually it's been quite hard. There's several...
Quote: Originally Posted by Billster I want to order a white trial shirt from them, but since they are made in china, how much total shipping, brokerage, custom and duty fee will it cost for it to come into Canada? So I guess I'm asking what is the total fees after the $19.99 and taxes? and does the EMS hand it off to the Canada Post or UPS or some other carrier? Shipping worldwide is $10 for the first 2 shirts *each. We declare 'trial' or...
Quote: Originally Posted by iroh The thread was just weak, reminded me of the time I had some weak thread on my sewing machine when I had to sew something and the thread was easy to break and thin and stretchy, and then I switched over to another thread, which was still thin but it was a lot stronger. MT is definitely cheaping out on thread, at least with the shirt I got. Here is another issue, poor stitching, a quick glance around the shirt shows...
Quote: Originally Posted by jddillard3 Emma, Is there anyway to translate the tracking information into English? Sorry this is very difficult because we use a shipping partner and it's easier for the couriers to ship around packages as they all can read Chinese. Even if we put english on our package slip, it would still be translated into chinese - readable format which chinese personnel can easily understand.
Quote: Originally Posted by elegantgentleman Free shipping deal gone already? It's only December 16th! Free shipping up to Dec15th only. There'd be another promotion soon.