or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy How many times do we have to tell you to get rid of the stupid no-reply email address. Every communication from your company should be from an email address that you can hit "Reply" to. There's absolutely no reason on Earth that you should be sending emails regarding order status -- especially notices requiring a reply! -- from an address that nobody reads. Goddamnit. We sorted it out by adding 'NO...
My Open Letter to Customers We have received some complaints about emails not being answered recently. This is on top of some complaints about delayed shipment. It is a very disappointing situation from our standpoint as well. I would like to take this chance to mention the following: 1. We have already reverted to our previous email system... In December we switched to a CMS tool which allows us to monitor customer correspondences and # of tickets. We had the best...
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Sad to hear this. I have also had about a dozen unanswered emails with MT. Sometimes I get replies, sometimes I don't. They have a half dozen email addresses try them all. Edit- Emma beat me to it. Hi guys, well , you all know I'm present on SF ... I just wish we could have discussed these complaints. We're all very transparent to our customer dealings. If you have unanswered mail, please email...
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob I have been a big fan of Modern Tailor and have purchased 43 shirts from them over the past 6 months. They have always responded quickly to my emails and I have never had a problem with their customer service. I order 5 shirts and tried a new collar. The collar doesn't work for me. They did nothing wrong. After communicated with them, I shipped the 5 shirts back to have the collars replaced. As it was my error, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by wonky Thanks. I've sent an email to sales@moderntailor.com. Hopefully they'll respond. Why the hell would they have that form if it doesn't even work?? Hi there wonky Saw your pm on jan 10th but didn't reply bec I saw the exact message on queue on sales@moderntailor.com I knew ur issue was being assessed already when I didn't see ur ticket anymore So I didn't reply assuming someone already did My bad!...
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 THANK YOU Why did you guys stop making pants, suits, and jackets? Hi there! We are fully booked so we are not taking orders until 15th of Feb. We'll put up the suits/pants again soon. If you can wait - like longer production time - you can still order online : http://moderntailor.com/customsuits It's just not advertised on homepage. Regards E
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Emma, this is not the same as actually holding the swatches in your hand. Feeling the thickness, seeing if a white is actually white, seeing if the fabric has a shine,... You can make the highest quality MTM for less than $100, make 3 shirts in 2 days, reply to emails within minutes,... But, you can't make a real fabric book. Come on. I know only a few people have requested them, but I promise you there are...
Quote: Originally Posted by apesNapes anyone have a good plain light blue? a lighter fabric would be good EMMA, I know this has been brought up before, any chance we could get swatches with fabrics we choose? I would even be willing to pay for the fabric, $.50 or $1 each or something? Hi there! actually, this is the solution we came up with. our swatches are now seen online: http://www.moderntailor.com/swatch/111/
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy Why do you even have that unmonitored mailbox, especially when you send emails that require a reply from it? It's screwed up numerous people, including myself. Just to update everyone - we have now changed the "name" on the email support_auto@moderntailor.com - it's now called "Moderntailor - No reply" Our email address is sales@moderntailor.com For more info, visit our faqs.
Quote: Originally Posted by echau I know what you mean...When I had to make small changes to my order, they would get back to me within 24 hours. They've messed up pretty bad on my order twice, and I got an email from Emerson asking me to provide him some pictures. He ended with "we look forward to your reply." So I reply 30 minutes later, and I haven't heard anything back in 4 days. Modern Tailor used to be excellent a while back. They had great...