or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by ZenStyle They want to redo your shirt (because of their errors) in a cheaper fabric than you paid for and won't expedite the order even though you paid for that service also. Weak. Hello, I would like to correct any misconception here. I would like to express our side... 1) The remake would be in the same fabric as what was originally ordered - the remake was offered out of good will. Not due to any mistake. 2)...
Quote: Originally Posted by TeleStrat Hi Leah, What is the usual/average time it takes to hear back from the courier? It's been 10 days so far since I inquired with MT as to why there is an 8 day difference between the shipping notification (from MT) and the actual shipping date (on the EMS tracking site). Thanks Based on my experience, it varies depending on country. Canada, Germany shipments are quite hard to deal with ... it takes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger Moderntailor team, emma, other customers... What's the return process for modern tailor? There are several measurements on my shirt that are off by half an inch or more. I'm not upset as I've read their customer service is excellent so I'm assuming this will be no different. Am I able to modify the measurements I want during the return/exchange process? Thanks! Sent you a PM! Depends on your specific...
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob So the saga continues between me and ModernTailor. Today I received a private pm asking why I wasn't happy and that they would be willing to refund my money. I appreciate that and that is admirable, however, they haven't even heard what I have been saying. I don't want a refund, I just want them to find the 5 shirts I sent back and have them put different collars on them. I would like them to do this at MY EXPENSE....
Quote: Originally Posted by TeleStrat I've placed 2 orders with MT and both have had a problems. *First Order* The shirt's measurements were all good/close except for the biceps - they were bigger than the measurements I provided PLUS the MT stated tolerance threshold - not a good look. After talking with Customer Service about how we could get the measurements closer to what I input into the my profile, I decided to place another...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger emma? sent you a pm a wee bit earlier
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob So the saga continues between me and ModernTailor. Today I received a private pm asking why I wasn't happy and that they would be willing to refund my money. I appreciate that and that is admirable, however, they haven't even heard what I have been saying. I don't want a refund, I just want them to find the 5 shirts I sent back and have them put different collars on them. I would like them to do this at MY...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trifon Does this apply to shirts or just the suits/pants? And can someone please tell if there is coupon for January or a permanent one, thanks. Shirts ordered around Chinese new year period would be finished 4 to 5 weeks = just a 2 week delay to give our tailors a rest and a holiday. For suits / pants, production will start a bit later. We'll not be taking in so many orders during this period so we will not be...
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob I have supported you guys with my purchasing dollars and with my positive comments on this forum, but I have to tell you if you cannot get your communications down to where you are responding to people within a reasonable time period, say 24 hours, then you are going to continue to get bad publicity. I'm sure you don't want that. I have had no problems with your turnaround time on my orders or on your quality, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob Congratulations on obtaining only a .5% backlog/unresolved shipping issues. Unfortunately, I am one of the .5% and I don't really care about the other 99.5%. I would just like to have somebody, anybody respond to my emails. I did receive an email today after posting here, but it just reiterated what you said to me a week ago, "we are following up on it." You received my package 26 days ago, how much longer do you...