or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy Emma, are there any June or coming July coupons? Hello! we have a fabric swatch promo going on now. IF you buy our fabric swatches, worth $25 usd (free delivery), you get 3 FREE $10 vouchers. We're also looking to improve our website so we give away $10 voucher for website improvement survey: Click here for the link.
Hi! ModernTailor doesn't give out $5 store credits anymore for product surveys. This campaign has already ended late last year. Right now we have a new $10 voucher given to every completed survey for our website improvement campaign. Click here for the link. If you are a new customer, we can give $20 voucher to test our services. But we are coming with different promos almost every month and there are different promo rules each time. Right now, we have a Fabric swatch...
Quote: Originally Posted by nycwallst Hi! Has anyone by now had a moderntailor.com custom suit made? I'm considering doing one, as they're 1/5 the cost of my current bespoke tailor! Now that I have a suit that fits perfectly, I figured I could just forward them the measurements and... I'd be curious to know the quality of the fabrics, quality of workmanship, the small details, shape, how they lay, etc. Anyone?? Re: Moderntailor Suits,...
To All Styleforum members, we would like to offer our fabric swatches at $25 usd free delivery anywhere in the world. If you buy 1 fabric swatch catalogue, you will get 3 FREE $10 vouchers for you to use in your purchases with moderntailor. Our website is www.moderntailor.com - custom tailored shirts for men and women Our services are heavily reviewed on Styleforum and we are known for service integrity and quality. We hope you'd try our services soon! thanks! Emma
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 Awesome about the buttons. If it is Thomas Mason Silverline, I don't understand the pricing. $169.99 + $5 for split yoke + $2 for MOP buttons + $10 for shipping = $186.99. Most Silverline at mytailor will end up being about $136 shipped. $50 more expensive? I'll pass. On the other hand, I don't recognize much of it from any Silverline book I've seen. Will be interesting to see what they say. Our...
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 Awesome about the buttons. If it is Thomas Mason Silverline, I don't understand the pricing. $169.99 + $5 for split yoke + $2 for MOP buttons + $10 for shipping = $186.99. Most Silverline at mytailor will end up being about $136 shipped. $50 more expensive? I'll pass. On the other hand, I don't recognize much of it from any Silverline book I've seen. Will be interesting to see what they say. Our...
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro Just checked then. No sign of thick MOP. Sorry about the delay. We released thick MOP buttons some time late March I remember but they have Moderntailor brand and some customers preferred no brand. Now we just got new thick mop, without brand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Redwoood What line are the Thomas Mason fabrics from? We're coordinating with our supplier from UK re: Thomas Mason, I hope we get a response today. Btw, We now have thick unbranded MOP buttons on our website. We just updated it. E
Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 Emma, Are you guys offering discounts to StyleForum members in April? Thanks We're announcing several promotions soon We're just waiting to finish the final inventory of all our fabrics. We added a bunch more... we're going up to 1000 fabrics... now with Sea Island... which is high quality. Btw, our thick MOP buttons for dress shirts have arrived and we'll put them up on our website soon. These...
Quote: Originally Posted by tzedekh For anyone who has received a shirt from Modern Tailor, I have some questions regarding the construction of their shirts: Do they use single-needle stitching on all seams? Flat felled stitched Are the yokes top-stitched -- that is, stitched on the top side of the yoke about a millimeter from the seam? 1mm from the seam Are the side seams flat-felled, or are they overlock stitched? Flat felled stitched Are the...