or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by LRMD Hello, I heard great things about Modern Tailor and I was excited to try out some shirts from them. I paid 25 bucks for the swatch so I could see and feel the fabrics before I measured myself and placed an order. When it arrived, it was in shambles. The binder was broken and the adhesive that once held the back together stuck to everything. The holes were not punched through the fabric but rather along the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kraftar Ok, but moderntailor isn't a bespoke service... you can't just go to them and say 'fix this'. Other than the shirt measurements the only items you could adjust would be the posture, shoulder slope, stomach, and body type. My guess is that you would adjust the posture (more bent/slouched?) and/or the shoulders (more slope?). You can send a good fitting shirt to us (ModernTailor) and we will replicate it. We...
Quote: Originally Posted by nathan Anyone have any experience with returning shirts to Modern Tailor? They screwed up my measurements so they said to send it back so that they can alter it. They won't cover the cost of shipping but instead will give a $10 credit for future orders, which is lousy since it costs more than $10 to ship a shirt from North America to Shanghai. Hi Nathan, to ship from USA to Shanghai is only $10 using...
We're starting the ModernTailor Official Styleforum Thread to support SF members, existing ModernTailor customers and provide service to new customers. Moderntailor provides custom tailored shirts for men and women, custom tailored trousers, custom tailored suits and custom tailored jackets. The website is www.moderntailor.com and it also offers silk ties and cufflinks. About Moderntailor: 1. Offers more than 1000 high quality shirt fabrics - 2 ply, easy care/ non...
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi SF Members! Am sorry, I was just notified that the first voucher has maxed out! Here's a new $20 voucher for SF members for July: sfjuly201 Regards, E www.moderntailor.com Hi Guys, A member just asked me for another voucher because: sfjuly201 doesn't work. But it seems to work on our end. Kindly email us at sales@moderntailor.com if it doesn't work for you. We will just issue a private...
Hi SF Members! Am sorry, I was just notified that the first voucher has maxed out! Here's a new $20 voucher for SF members for July: sfjuly201 Regards, E www.moderntailor.com
Hello everyone, this is just an update. The website improvement campaign is over but we are still accepting comments. For July, this is the new promo code for SF members: sfjuly20 - worth $20 Can be used by repeat customers Thanks guys! E www.moderntailor.com
Hello, our shipping rates based on $10 per shirt are based on flat rate per shirt to make it easier to administer shipping costs. Customers may work with us several shipping options like if they have their own fedex account, we can ship directly to that account. We use EMS and you may check the rates: http://www.ems.com.cn (perhaps coordinate with their representatives). However, we are now evaluating several other shipping solutions for our repeat customers since...
Dear Upnorth, please email me at moderntailor1@gmail.com and we will resolve the issue asap. We would like to know the order #. Regards, Emma
Hi Everyone, We would just like to get in touch with all the people who have pm'd Emma and posted on SF regarding their options if they are new customers of ModernTailor... We have just launched a $19.95 per custom tailored shirt program... details are in this link. This will enable first time customers to order custom shirts from moderntailor very very easily! We hope this program is helpful. Thank you! Moderntailor team