or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by gamma1234 Yea, the suggestions recommended by unjung make the website much easier to use. I am surprised they implemented them so fast. Quote: Originally Posted by MrInvariant Thank you, now I understand that the trial shirt and other sale items and coupons are excluded, which practically makes the whole referral thing utterly useless. By the way, IP based filtering is a really bad idea since many...
Hi MrInvariant: We filter referrals actually based on: 1. if the order was made in the right link 2. if the order made was a successful sale (no trial shirts involved) 3. if the referree has made an order before 4. if the IP and shipping address of the referral and referree are different 5. other details are found on our faqs If you can send me the order # of the referree on this post, I'll let you know right away if the referral is valid. E
Quote: Originally Posted by lim's My experience with MT has not been good. Although it's been only one shirt, it was not made correctly. The waist, for instance, was off by over an inch. That's over two inches of extra fabric that I didn't need... And, they have not responded to my emails regarding a refund... Hi Lim, Kindly post your order # and I will investigate and resolve it now. Regards, Emma
Quote: Originally Posted by njeremy I just received my first Modern Tailor "trial" shirt, and I am not very happy with the results. Fit issues aside, there are some obvious construction problems. The sleeve is twisted and it shows a lot near the cuff pleat. Also, the collar curls a lot. These photos are taken after one wash (hang dry). Other issues are my fault. The chest is too tight. It probably needs an extra two inches. Does anyone else...
Quote: Originally Posted by wj2009 BTW, moderntailoremma, I think not having a $10 or $20 off coupon it is gonna cost you some first time customers, when they know the first order is very likely to be a waste. Regarding the shipping, isn't there a way you can do better? If you have sizable orders from US, just bulk mail to US every 2-3 days and redistribute within US. USPS priority will mail 2-3 shirts for $5. Just a...
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Checking out the issue now. I'll send another post for updates E Sorry for the temp inconvenience guys: styleforum20off is now working again Regards, E
Quote: Originally Posted by pponu I got the same thing Checking out the issue now. I'll send another post for updates E
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi Everyone, We're coming up with September discount voucher. We will release it soon. August $20 off has been maxed out for the 2nd time. For Sept, we will provide15% discount ($20 maxvalue) - discount can be used even on fabrics on sale. Each SF voucher is only good for the first 100 users. For September, the SF voucher code is: styleforum20off = 20% discount(max USD 20) This can be used even...
Quote: Originally Posted by AlbertCamus Aw, % off kind of kills it for the people getting low-end shirts. But you're still the most reasonably priced online MTM shirts. I have to ask, why don't you have any option to combine shipping? I would be encouraged to purchase more shirts in one order (never ordered more than one at a time as there is no incentive to), perhaps. I realize it's expensive to ship from Singapore to the states, but I feel like it...
Hi Everyone, We're coming up with September discount voucher. We will release it soon. August $20 off has been maxed out for the 2nd time. For Sept, we will provide15% discount ($20 maxvalue) - discount can be used even on fabrics on sale. Each SF voucher is only good for the first 100 users.