or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 can anyone tell me what measurement would cause this pulling? (please ignore undershirt) In future, tailor recommends the buttons can be placed higher and farther away from the placket. Please specify the position of buttons in future orders - ie - x # of inches away from each other and x # of inches closer to base of collar E
Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 can anyone tell me what measurement would cause this pulling? (please ignore undershirt) Trying to coordinate with production manager on this one. Please follow up with us at sales@moderntailor.com - I already created a ticket for this E
Quote: Originally Posted by aridhol Will there be more fabric choices? It is pretty limited at the moment. Also is it based on price or is it 2 of the same fabric? Originally Posted by moderntailoremma View Post Moderntailor suit promo will be launched today... you might want to take advantage of it. it's a buy 1 get 1 free suit promo provided you'll send us a suit for us to copy. Visit our website for more info later Cheers E Will there be...
Moderntailor suit promo will be launched today... you might want to take advantage of it. it's a buy 1 get 1 free suit promo provided you'll send us a suit for us to copy. Visit our website for more info later Cheers E
Quote: Originally Posted by olli1324 Just placed an order for the first 'test' shirt. $40 in total (split yoke+thick MoP buttons) in the 2 ply black fabric. I chose black partly because I don't have a black shirt and it would work well for going out in, and also the 1 ply white looks very thin, perhaps even too thin. I'm interested to see how fast this really is; I'm estimating a delivery of... December 1st-3rd hi there, likely we will meet...
http://moderntailor.com/common/fallSale.jsp Choose here - fabrics on sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by LRMD Hello, I heard great things about Modern Tailor and I was excited to try out some shirts from them. I paid 25 bucks for the swatch so I could see and feel the fabrics before I measured myself and placed an order. When it arrived, it was in shambles. The binder was broken and the adhesive that once held the back together stuck to everything. The holes were not punched through the fabric but rather along the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kraftar Ok, but moderntailor isn't a bespoke service... you can't just go to them and say 'fix this'. Other than the shirt measurements the only items you could adjust would be the posture, shoulder slope, stomach, and body type. My guess is that you would adjust the posture (more bent/slouched?) and/or the shoulders (more slope?). You can send a good fitting shirt to us (ModernTailor) and we will replicate it. We...
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi SF Members! Am sorry, I was just notified that the first voucher has maxed out! Here's a new $20 voucher for SF members for July: sfjuly201 Regards, E www.moderntailor.com Hi Guys, A member just asked me for another voucher because: sfjuly201 doesn't work. But it seems to work on our end. Kindly email us at sales@moderntailor.com if it doesn't work for you. We will just issue a private...
Hi SF Members! Am sorry, I was just notified that the first voucher has maxed out! Here's a new $20 voucher for SF members for July: sfjuly201 Regards, E www.moderntailor.com