or Connect

Posts by moderntailoremma

Hello! just a quick update Bow ties coming soon More on http://www.facebook.com/moderntailor
Hi Everyone, 231 fabrics are on sale for dress shirts http://moderntailor.com 177 new ties on the website. We also have just released our Over Coats under MT Collection - Wool and Cashmere Blends
Production time issues - noted! Might be a little slower than usual so please follow up with us at sales@moderntailor.com if there is more than 3 to 5 days delay - still meeting the commitment at 21 business days though. That said, we're always here to help. We're coming up with overcoats - great value too - wool/cashmere, 100% cotton, 100% wool selections Stay tuned!
This is alright. If you have not received good service, even if you only ordered once, we take responsibility. Let us help fix the problem. /Leah
Hi DSCA, this is terrible that your email has not been answered. It sounds like an easy fix and I am not sure why you didn't get a reply. Please forward me the email to leah@moderntailor.com - usually it is supposed to be sales@moderntailor.com for concerns like this but I would like to investigate. I'll wait for your email.
Hello! I have already alerted the production manager regarding the dark spots, they are markers for cutting and measurement fabrics - markers we use are designed to wash off very easily. Let us know if there are issues or anything... we'll surely help.
Hi, Would you kindly let me know the order # so I can investigate why you received such a short and delayed reply?Thank you...Leah
Hi... I am quite concerned. You emailed us 5 days ago about a 20% voucher... we replied promptly. I forwarded you the same email just now.I also just replied to your SF personal message and in that message included a separate voucher code.Regards,Leah
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Just sharing this vid from a happy customer!
Quote: Originally Posted by wj2009 Isn't there a new "airmail" option $7/shirt? I don't see that option when I go to checkout page. Hello, we have disabled the option after trial run as most of the customers still opted for EMS - Airmail takes 30 days and there is no resource for tracking it unlike ems (international post). We might study the option again if it has more positive results