or Connect

Posts by goodlensboy

Can I eat them
Going left to right - 1.Darby III / Bamboo Kendal Calf and Walnut Kendal Calf $1350 2. Chapel / Ardilla Misty Calf $1750 3. Lopez / Parisian Brown Museum Calf $1225 4. City II / Aqua Calf - water resistant $1265 Going left to right - 1. Warwick Derby / Bracken Misty Calf and Claret Misty Calf $1695 2. Warwick Loafer / Bracken Misty Calf and Claret Misty Calf $1695
These are not mine. Saw them on ebay and thought to share the pics for general interest
From ebay
Is this what they call a seamless wholecut
Just reading this is so pleasurable
Awesome man. Many thanks for sharing! Great
This.And to further confuse you misty feels more living, tight and polishes well than museum (deep). But that's just my feeling. In plum or any non-black color I'd choose museum cause its perfectly mottled. However in black, misty any day over all other calf leathers including museum and oxford calf just because misty feels more luxurious and better quality somehow.
A loooong request to have your thoughts on my first pair of boots. Please read and respond/ direct me to the right way if you have time:) Having lived all my life in cities where there's hardly any rain and no snow at all, got moved to this new city recently with lots of rain and some light snow. Hence thinking about having a pair of boots for office wear. I have never worn boots in office before, and don't exactly know why leather boots are even needed at/to office. I...