or Connect

Posts by skeptic

Fit on the SNS Origo looks good, just a little long.
For a different take, Albam just put their "Duffle Overcoat" on sale: http://www.albamclothing.com/product.aspx?productid=228
Someone over at Ask Andy has some, let's just say interesting, experience with them: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...ad.php?t=94112
Love the new shirts. Any chance the upcoming trousers will be available in either size 28 or 29 for us "svelte" types (polite for skinny ) ?
Michael J. Krell Seersucker long sleeve button-down, size small. New, unworn. Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit): 19 3/4" Length (bottom of collar to hem on back): 27" Shoulder (across back): 16 7/8" Sleeve (from shoulder to cuff): 25" Hip (across tail): 19" Asking SOLD shipped in CONUS.
Patrik Ervell Linen "Standard Buttondown" from the SS '09 season. Light gray gingham checked fabric. Club collar, box pleat, chest pocket, rounded barrel cuffs, placket (the tubular fold thing) front. Fabric is awesome. New w/tags. Size Small Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit): 20 5/8" Collar: 15 5/8" (allow for shrinkage) Length (bottom of collar to bottom of shirt on back): 31" Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 25.5", 34.5" overall Shoulder (across back): 18"...
I just ordered and received Lowndes from Pediwear, and there were no shipping charges (to US).
Loake Kempton (9.5 F) in brown suede, and Our Legacy suede summer bucks. Also, straight-leg Japanese denim from Albam.
Hmmm...that's a tough one. The closest that I could find was the Alden unlined chukka, but the narrowest they come is a C width and they retail for $350. They are on the Leydon last which is not as roomy as the Barrie last. (I measure a C width and the Barrie's in C caused too much ankle-slippage for me.) You may want to try the Alden's and size down half a size. The difference between a B and a C for the same size is apparently 0.2" and going down down half a size will...
Hello! Like new (without box) Alden Handsewn Leisure Mocassins (984), 10 C/A, Burgundy Calfskin, Van last. Retail $390. Asking $245 shipped. These have never been worn beyond my trying them on and they have been sitting in my closet for two years. I rarely wear...