or Connect

Posts by gotlighters

I rather go with a seiko and I don't see anything wrong with quartz watches as long as you don't overpay for one.
Just purchased this last week in Singapore. First rolex purchase.
go for the first one. too many people rock black.
Is there a website that I can go to to purchase vintage seikos? The two watches above are amazing but I don't want to scour ebay to find one.
Finally got my navy suede ae's to wear with my black suit.
It's a bank and their policy is black suits (hideous, I know) along with a blue shirt and a tie. They don't have a policy stating I have to wear black shoes so I figured I would try some color so I don't look like I am going to court.[/quote]
It's a bank and their policy is black suits (hideous, I know) along with a blue shirt and a tie. They don't have a policy stating I have to wear black shoes so I figured I would try some color so I don't look like I am going to court.
I started at a new company and I am required to wear black suits and blue dress shirts. I can get away with charcoal but black is the way to go. It severely limits my color choices in shoes but I bought a pair of navy suede AE's. What do you think? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-mcgregor-suede-longwing-men/4016315?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Navy+Suede&resultback=1608
@kap what's the second one's model number?
final drop to $20 shipped.