or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

DOLCE & GABBANA Dress Shirt 15/38 This is a great shirt with a nice subtle herringbone pattern. Please let me know if you have any question!
BROOKS BROTHERS Black Fleece Burgundy Vest BB0 NWT BB2 NWOT SOLD Let me know if you have any questions!
RALPH LAUREN Black Label Dress Shirt 15 This is a beautiful shirt from the now discontinued Black Label line. The shirt is made with a sharp moderately spread collar and touched with turquoise and black pinstripes.
For snow, I treat my boots with SnoSeal although I might try a different brand (forgot it's name) to change it up. The shoe care thread has lots of info.
EG bal boots are nice! I ended up selling a similar pair to free up space though!
BROOKS BROTHERS 38S Fitzgerald Cotton Suit faux Seersucker This is a great suit by Brooks Brothers in the popular Fitzgerald cut. It has the subtle look of seeksucker but upon closer inspection it's a blue/white pinstripe. Great suit for spring and summer! Details: Brand: Brooks Brothers Line: 1818 Fitzgerald Material: 100% Cotton Fully lined Flat front Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Sleeves: 24" Length: 29" Pant waist: 32" Inseam: 29.5" Made in USA Please let me know if...
Can someone PM me the contact e-mail for GMTO? I appreciate it.
Ah! Those are the original ones by AS. Very nice... I still regret not getting a pair back then. I don't think AS does veldt anymore unfortunately.
@scrwl, nice boots! They look like the Pennine from S&H, made by Cheaney if I'm not mistaken. Veldt construction?
Who wants to come on a road trip to Woodbury?!?!