or Connect

Posts by DpprDr

Yeah, it's pretty bad, isn't it? No more! Okay, maybe in the new year... The winters are crappy here in MI so I have to wear overshoes with all the salt here so I'm less inclined to wear the nicer shoes.Well, I do have nice shoes/boots in Dainite...
Being a good boy and waiting for my Shannons and Galways. Sorry I can't join the FUN (wait, that's StC leather). Funny with watches, I didn't get any with my Beaulieu... just keys to a Lambo...
Smaller than what I wear... @ironist will be all over this with @tifosi's help!
I'm happy I have the Galway in almond CC else this casual Nevis talk would not be good for my soul.
Lucky all the shoes too the right are too small and all the shoes to the left are too big.The only that that'll fit is what's inside the Green box... but I already have it in a different last. Next time... you're mine!
Sounds like a UK 6/6.5 US7 trade thread is in order!
If the French and Canadian go vegan... where we the shell come from? We can't let the French and Canadians go vegan!
Haven't posted here in a while since I've been trolling the @tifosi the Enabler thread. Day Trippers
I believe DW has alluded to construction/material quality but increase in price is also associated with branding (so the higher the price doesn't always mean better quality). There is a wealth of information here and the details may be far more than you thought, or even care to know. The learning curve is steep but the more you read the shoe threads you'll understand why people will favor AE over J&M, hand over Goodyear welt, and natural (I don't know the technical term)...
Unicorn shell cordovan?