or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

Thanks again for the inclusion and $50 off for the buyer!
EDWARD GREEN Sandringham in Bauxite 6.5E This is a beautiful shoe made by EDWARD GREEN. The style and last is classic in a beautiful color that will patina well with age. EG at this point run >$1200 so take advantage! This pair is brand new first quality! Size: 6.5 Last: E202 Style: Sandringham Color: Bauxite Last: Single Leather Let me know if you have any questions!
RALPH LAUREN Black Label Chocolate Brown Pinstripe Suit 46R This is a beautiful suit from Ralph Lauren and take this opportunity to own it! If you are familiar with Black Label, it is made just under the Purple Label line's quality so it is superbly manufactured! This is a classic style suit in a very modern cut! Details: Brand: RALPH LAUREN Line: Black Label 2 button Chocolate Brown Pinstripe 100% Wool Made in Italy Size: 46R (Anthony) Chest: 23" Shoulders (measured...
RALPH LAUREN Black Label Chocolate Brown Herringbone Suit 44L This is a beautiful suit from Ralph Lauren and take this opportunity to own it! If you are familiar with Black Label, it is made just under the Purple Label line's quality so it is superbly manufactured! This is a classic style suit in a very modern cut! Details: Brand: RALPH LAUREN Line: Black Label 2 button Chocolate Brown Herringbone 100% Wool Made in Italy Size: 44L (Anthony) Chest: 22.5" Shoulders...
Some have already trickled down to Marshalls... which is why I assume there's a ton being flipped on eBay with the red mark on the tag.
Don't tease... I'm weak.
I've been practicing self control with the Galways. I had 2, sold one (Acorn CC), and almost bought a Rosewood CC. I just can't convince myself using Galways to walk through EXTREMELY salted snow as it would just kill them in the winters. Shannons on the other hand...
The purple tag is nice but as most (if not all) RLBL are going on sale and their suits are around $500-$600... I think ~$1500 discount for a black tag is a fair trade-off.Stefan Larsson is the CEO but I doubt he is "making" the clothes... I'm actually curious, for those that have handled the new PL Anthony, if Caruso is still making them...
Personally I liked working my way up. I became more familiar with the last (read: fit) and that allowed me options at different price points. I think that you need to wear shoes enough get a good feel of how they wear in time. AE never really worked well for me and neither did C&J or Vass (their lasts didn't fit me well). AS, EG, and G&G (for smart shoes) though were excellent and I haven't really looked back.No loss if you have a pair of Loakes. They're fine shoes that...
Color is great and they just improve with patina. I have a pair of Wigmores that look amazing after all these years. The leather creases don't look too bad really. Part of it may be just due to how your feet fill the last.