or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

For whomever set up the GMTO, can you PM me the contact information so I can obtain a quote for price, lead time, etc. Thanks!
And this is why we get Veldt...On that note, any interest on doing another run of this great boot?I'm #1 in line if we do!
GMTO INTEREST CHECK: ALFRED SARGENT KELSOI'm trying to see if I can get 9 19 other people interested in the Kelso. The MTO Will be on the stock style. I believe AS makes great country boots and are a reasonable value.Upper: ZugConstruction: VeldtschoenCommando soleLast: 88FXPrice: 395GBP including VATMessage me if you're interested! Pictures of the boots below: [[SPOILER]]
Oh yes, I remember this from a couple years ago I think. Sometimes being across the pond is no fun.
Did someone sale sale?
I freaked out when I first heard RLBL was being D/C but glad to hear they're keeping the fit for RLPL. Haven't bought a suit under the new brand but maybe in the next year or two.I'm not familiar with Chi-town but I assume there are some good tailors there. I think there is a Chicago thread somewhere on SF...Have you tried Paul Stuart or Brooks Brothers? They have varying cuts although they won't have as much "wow" factor when you talk about where you got your tux. I...
Another alternative is to try a fuller cut suit. You are likely getting the lapel problem because the suits are not the right cut for your frame (Anthony is slim with high arm holes). Go with a more traditional cut suit and forget the trendy labels. In BB language, stop trying to fit into a Milano if the Madison will fit you well. As stated, waist and sleeves can be taken in later. Those alterations will also be minimal in price. For the price of RLPL/RLBL MTM, you can...
Looking to have a pair of wholecuts made. Initially heard the S and SP have lower insteps; however, Mr. Kuti stated that the S & SP's instep is higher compared to the U and F. Can those who own the S or SP comment on this? Since the S & SP is longer/wider, I assume sizing is similar to F? Thanks for any clarification.
Anyone going to the factory anytime soon? I'm interested in a specific shoe style.
So with this recent sale on larger sizes... when are smaller sizes... say 6.5E... on sale?