or Connect

Posts by DpprDr

that's a generous offer! You're close to MSRP prices there.
For reference, here are a pair of Shannons with the shaft polished with navy paste and the upper with black; it darkened it but the colorway has not significantly changed.Original color when they first arrived:
Breaking my usual guidelines this casual Friday:
Black will add patina but you should be careful with the suede. I guess it depends on what color undertones you would like and then use such color to eventually darken. Edit: just saw the errors of auto-fill... embarassaing...
For WF, you do have to set up initial paperwork in person, and you need to let them know you intend to do subsequent transfers online. I know BofA lets you do the whole thing online. Personally, since MI is WF free, I go through WU and their fees are fine; the old data is also saved so I'm not as worried of mistyping the IBAN. Now, about that new last...
I think you can e-mail them and they can respond via that channel.
I would not be surprised if they make it available as TD.
I'm not a bean-counter so I don't think cleverly like this.
Nice pick-ups! I really like the Grant but I have a pair of Wigmores and the toe pattern is just too similar. I'm a big fan of the Austerity brugue so I'm definitely jealous.
He is, even if I have to go through all the wiring hassle. I'm looking forward to this new last. My next worry is how will this new last fit! Another fitting run of questions!It's a personal quirk. I really refrain from using tongue pads or insoles and prefer shoes to fit with much alterations. Should Vass offer a last that fits better, then I would definitely look more into them since they're half of what I EG/G&G (whose lasts shape fits me best).Relative to my feet, the...