or Connect

Posts by DpprDr

I know I'm going to regret holding out on buying shoes... everyone seems to be on an EG & G&G splurge!
Always tricky with used shoes. In addition to the creases, I'd be concerned about how long they have been there and the leather's conditioning. If the price is right, it might be worth a shot. If you get them at a decent price and they don't work, you might be able to re-sell with a minimal loss? Good luck!
Awesome reference. 6 TD passes for a record setting SB touchdown record? I would definitely agree with that.
He got them... But I think only 2 of each
And I'm really a "shoe guy", more specifically, balmoral guy.
I guess it's my turn: Alden wingtip #8 Alden Ravello Day Trippers Alfred Sargent Hannover Sans snow Edward Green Galway in Acorn CC Edward Green Shannon Midnight/Twilight Black/Cloud Burgundy/Rose Gaziano & Girling Wigmore Vass Chukka Dark Brown Museum Lobb Chambord II Not pictured/in production Edward Green Shannon in Dark Oak Edward Green Galway in Dark Oak Alden Whiskey Wingtip Boot Alden Whiskey Indy Boot Alden Cigar Cap Toe Boot
Yup! Once mine arrive (later batch), they will rotate nicely with their siblings.
Delirium? That's right down my alley. Care for an evaluation to fund both a pair of Thorpe and Nevis? PhD. I hear you with the doctors although everyone is becomming a doctor. The PT I work with has a DPT, soon we'll have DOT, DSLP, and DSW. Hey DSW sells shoes! Back to shoes!Buy a new pair? In all seriousness, I'd check the shoe care thread as mentioned above. With dark oak, I'd just wear them regularly and use cleaner/conditioners and eventually they'd likely go away. I...
I really want... but I'm exercising self control... the exchange rate is crazy though...
Picking on the new guy...