or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

YMMV, but I find double-soled shoes to wear this way faster. Maybe it's related to the biomechanics of walking and the thickness of the soles? I find this pretty consistent among my shoes. Hence, I put toe taps on my shoes (especially double leather ones).
I would be hesitant to presume others may/may not know. You'll open yourself up to criticism than constructive feedback. I also hope there is more "want" to dress well than "need" in your situation...To me, the suit looks "fashionable" which to some people, can associate with well-dressed. Is it conservative/traditional banking/finance attire? I would not consider it (I don't work in the industry but I have regular contact with such). Moreover, if you set a standard, be...
Spring cleaning! I generally wear US 7 so these shoes/boots are around that size.EDWARD GREEN x HARDY AMIES Black/Cloud Shannon 6.5/7 E82 $600 $500 [[SPOILER]] EDWARD GREEN Edwardian Falkirk; 6.5; E82; Factory first although brogue L heel counter are not finished well (please see pics): $600 $500 $400; Trees are extra if you're interested [[SPOILER]] VASS Ankle Chukka Boots U Last 40: $500 $450 [[SPOILER]] ALFRED SARGENT Black Wholecut for Bowen; 6F; 99 last (runs narrow);...
I know I have too many shoes when I have a pair of dark oak Dovers (82) and haven't worn them in about 9 months.
Up for auction are a great pain of pants made by Dolce & Gabbana. These trousers fit right at the hips and straight. Take this opportunity to to own a great pair of pants. Details: Tag size: EU44 = US 28 (actual waist measures 30") Inseam: 29.5" Color: Navy Made in Italy Flat front
Have a few ties for sale. Please let me know if you have any questions! PRE-OWNED Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Tie 100% Cashmere (Pre-owned): SOLD Zegna Couture Striped Tie (New without Tag): $40 $30 Church's Woven tie (Pre-owned): $15 $10 NEW Ralph Lauren Purple Label Gray 100% Wool Tie (New with Tag): $75 $65 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Burgundy/Black (New with Tag): $75 SOLD Etro 100% silk Red/White/Blue Striped Tie (New with Tag: $40 $30 Please let me know if you have any...
List of size 38 suits and jackets (and a random 36R)! PRE-OWNED RALPH LAUREN POLO (RLP) Gray Pinstripe 38S: $125 $100 Tagged 38R but more appropriate as a 38S (please refer to sizes); Chest: 20"; Shoulders: 17.5" Length: 29"; Sleeves: 23"; Waist: 30"; Inseam: 29"; 100% Wool; Made in Italy BHAMBI's BESPOKE Pinstripe Blazer/Jacket Approximately 38S: $75 $55 $50 Full canvas; Purple lining that matches the subtle pinstripe of the fabric; Chest: 20"; Shoulders: 17.5";...
ZANELLA 100% Gray Wool Pants Details: Brand: ZANELLA Fit: Straight Inseam: unhemmed Rise: 12" (10" from seam) Cuff width: 9" Please let me know if you have any questions as I do not accept returns.
BROOKS BROTHERS BLACK FLEECE WOMENS 100% Cashmere Sweater This is a beautiful and soft Brooks Brothers Black Fleece sweater designed by Thom Browne. The line is not discontinued so take advantage of procuring this great piece. The sweater is made in a NAVY BLUE (almost black but the navy cuff lining suggest blue colorway). Details: Brand: Brooks Brothers Line: Black Fleece Designer: Thom Browne Size: BB0 (XS) Material: 100% Cashmere Cuff: 2 button Please let me know if...