or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

G&G doesn't have a factory shop in Kettering, do they?
Didn't get a response from another post but I'm likely heading to London in a couple of months and I'm going to try to go to the EG factory shop. Anyone been there recently? It looks like they're open daily from 9-4AM and don't need appointments anymore?Thanks for any leads!Wearing my pseudo-looking (but Zug) Galway boots: [[SPOILER]]
I'll (finally and for the first time) be heading to England in mid November!!! Obviously I'm taking time to head to Northampton to see if I can get lucky with some factory seconds. Do G&G or AS have a factory shop? I don't think so but I want to ask those that have been there. It seems like Friday is the day to go as I could hit EG, JL, and C&J (which only opens F & Sa I read). Cheaney and Church's would be further down the list if there's time and if my wife doesn't...
TIMOTHY EVEREST for Marks & Spencer SARTORIAL Suit 38S 3-Piece [[SPOILER]] This is great handsome suit designed by Timothy Everest for Marks & Spencer's Sartorial range. This is a suit made to higher quality such as using Alfred Brown fabric and half-canvas construction. The suit is made in a great gray birds eye fabric. Take this opportunity to a suit with probably the best bang for the buck!DETAILS:Brand: Marks & SpencerLine: SartorialDesigner: Timothy EverestFabric:...
MARMOT x GORE-TEX PRO Shell Small New with Tags! This jacket is perfect for the fall or winter season. It is minimalist in its design coupled with a bright orange color. These shell retails for $450!!!
TIES! Prices include shipping NEW RALPH LAUREN POLO Black Knit Tie in 100% silk (2 1/2" x 54"): $50 PRE-OWNED Pair of BANANA REPUBLIC knit ties in gray/black 74% wool/26% cashmere (2 1/4" x 48") & stripe 100% wool (2" x 55"): $15 AQUASCUTUM silver & black (3 3/8" x 61"): $15 DOLCE & GABBANA brown herringbone (4" x 58"): $25 BRIONI unique teal pleated (3 1/2" x 60"): $60 ETRO Purple Geometric (3 3/4" x 58"): $20 GIORGIO ARMANI LC Beige 50% cotton/50%...
COACH Black Leather/Nylon Garment BagThis is a beautiful COACH garment bag back when they made quality products. the bag is made with soft leather panels and Nylon in the high traffic areas. I used the bag primarily as carry on or weekenders so there is no handling wear from check-in processes.Details:Total Length: 42"Width: 23"One large compartmentSmall tie compartmentTwo medium inner compartmentsTwo medium outer compartmentsOne large outer compartmentLeather name...
Considering the price point, I am sure PS/SC will have better leather to 1966. Interestingly i have the same sweeping monk from Herring and the leather is superb.
Sorry for not responding sooner but it's mink suede.Another pic:
Decided to post and brag about this vest purchase. I've had the seersucker suit for a while but while I was walking around yesterday, the vest caught my eye and I picked it up. Behold the materials match almost perfectly! Not bad for matching it from memory! Different brands too! The practicality of a 3 piece seersucker doesn't make too much sense but it's too cool to pass up.