or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

My wife is still freaked out the most. Danskos are comfortable though...
It's always hard to tell with the rubber soles but they look more like AS than C&J. The script of the size in the window is very similar to AS'Nothing suggest C&J as you are correct, they would just write on the lining (or likely print) as they don't use a window.
Trying a new brand definitely comes with risks and from my experience, I really don't know how things work out until I get a number of miles of use with the shoes (a number being about >50 miles). Only then can I say "this last works" or not. After a number of brands, I've settled with a handful (EG, G&G, & Alden) which compliment my needs. I do flirt with other brands (e.g., JL, Vass) because of various curiosity but I know my staple. I still plan to try out StC and a...
Guess it's good that no 6.5 pics were posted as to not further tempt me.
Whole it Newbury please!
Thanks!@dalevy: For those that fear black polish (both cream and wax), this is what I use on the Inverness. For my Beaulieu, I use balm and clear polish typically. If I need to add color, I use mahogany cream or wax, depending if I want to add color, or sheen, respectively. No real science...I just go by what I think they need.Now looking at them, the Beaulieu shoes do need some polishing...
Great boots everyone!Edwardian?A couple of EG's this week:I thought it's a nice way to show how versatile burgundy can be depending on how you care for them.
The boot 2nd from the left in the picture has a cloud shaft I believe: How they looked when new: Obviously I darkened them as I thought it added more depth. Hope this helps.
Just recently saw his list of shoes...man I don't feel so bad anymore!
Not directly affiliated but I collaborate with them. I do post-acute and I have some academic affiliation. You at CC?