or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

Well, the only 6.5E EG I already have (black Chelsea). Surprised to see some small (e.g., 5F) StC shoes.
Depends how bad it is: Drizzle or light snow? My shoes can handle them without melting. Regular rain or snow? I have overshoes or I wear my bluchers (yes, I have Veldt) with Dainite/lub/commando. Thunderstorm? Wellies. Snowstorm? I have no-frill snow boots for that (Columbia). I'm in NYC so there's much more walking. If you're driving to work, I'm sure overshoes will get you through most foul weather. Although I have nice shoes/boots, I tend to go the cheaper route when...
Anyone swing by the Hickey Freeman/Soiffer Haskin sale yet? Curious if they have any of their mahogany suit lines on sale. Speaking of which, is the new yellow tagged HF suits comparable to their mahogany suits?
I need to wear my Shanklins... I think I've only taken them out twice since I purchased them. Call me non-trad but I'd totally be down with dark jeans. One minor thing I miss about my old job was "casual" Friday.
So has anyone tried Vass' S or SP last? The long toe seems to make it odd shaped for small sizes...
I was aware of their sale but unfortunately they didn't have my size. Black Sinatras are boring... especially those in 6.5E... you should move them to me!
Can people quickly post the distance they have on 2-button sleeve styles? This was primarily used for BBBF. Their tailor put the buttons pretty far apart on my jacket and I just want to get ideas from the community. Thanks!
I'm sure if you post your size and ask for a minimal cost or shipping, you'll get interested individuals here on the SF. You won't be able to write them off your taxes but they'll probably end up in good use. White shirts are staples and black suits can be used as work horses in certain industries.
So jealous... still get nightmares that I missed a pair that was on sale at Skoak... BEFORE G&G's price increases... I think 6.5E was the only size left too.Tragedy worthy of a Russian novel.
Haven't ordered from them but I'm wondering if there are any discount codes, promos, sales? Thanks.