or Connect

Posts by DpprDr

Well...I'd still pick up a Masterpiece for
I was lucky to have a kind soul across the pond to get them for me! You still are +1 since you got 3 pairs, right?Thanks!Vintage gray & gray suede. The burnishing is great! It's like museum look.I'll get this later today. The Hayes is slightly longer although the fit is definitely fairly comparable to the other lasts as I wear the same size on all of them (well, D width on the KN14 loafer).Still waiting...if I'm lucky, @Ironist will pick them all up and save me some $.
And in other news: @Ironist, when the dark oak Shannons arrive, they will join in on the fun! Too many bal boots I think... which to unload... On the fence with these since the colors are pretty close:
Congrats Justin! Are those the standard colors? The uppers look darker I think than mine. Could be lighting. Looks great! Everyone should have a pair of Wigmores!
I have the Chelsea in 888. I also have a half brogue back Shannon. We should start a 6.5E/7 trade thread!
Jelly...
You got your Falkirks already? I haven't received mine yet! Jealous!
The bad part is we have practically the same pairs...SJII CherryRothschild yours is espresso while mine is chestnutGalway dark oakShannon dark oakInverness? Beaulieu? I forget what else we have in common...
@laufer not sure about the suede but the soels are definitely far from needing recraft, and actually are BARELY used as you can still still the original finish of the heel. Also, factory seconds have a "B" near the imprint. Also, they would have changed the sock liner to a standard "EG" liner an not sold a second with a collaborator's name on it. When I get buyers like this I just thank them for their interest and offer them good luck on their buying search.
That the new SJII or the old SJII? Let me know if if those Rothschilds don't work... or any of the other ones. 6.5E is a good size to have!