Posts by SuitedDx

Really appreciate this. I might have to re-thinking sizing as I typically wear S in the jackets... maybe for these I need to go up to M as I'm a 38S.The Driving Jacket in S might work as I plan to use it as a fall jacket.Totally appreciate the feedback. I should just avoid either one and stick with my Bedale.
Thanks for the detailed response! Interesting there is a midlayer... which I did not expect; however, I plan to have it as a warmer jacket. Weird about he zipper pull though... I wonder if that's a manufacturing design snafu.How is the fit of the Driving Jacket? The Beacon Sports jacket sounds like it fits REALLY tight... I'm a 38 and a small, which I typically wear, seems to be a tight fit.
Been trying to upload a picture but I believe it is the wax cotton driving jacket. Seems more practical to me than the "Bond" Beacon (adjustable cuff, zipper front, and lining). Been looking for a S but haven't found one recently unfortunately.
Curious if they plan to use the Wildsmith name to replace the 1966 line. Wildsmith was made by AS and since Herring discontinued the 1966 range, this would be a good way to offer the "premium" range using a notable label. For marketing, this would be a good move... unfortunately Chay Cooper is no longer with Wildsmith though.
These are a brand new pair of black shell cordovan loafers in 7.5D in the Aberdeen last (style 6845). comes new with bags and box. [[SPOILER]]
For reference I have owned about 5 wholecuts (1 C&J, 2 AS, 1 Vass, & 1 EG)1. Since the essence of a dress shoe is that it should be inconspicuous, and despite it not even having the toecap, why is it that a wholecut is regarded as less formal than a toecap oxford?This is just my opinion but a wholecut is considered less formal because it's likely less common. A cap toe is a staple.2. How does the longevity of a wholecut compare with a toecap oxford's?With all things being...
Quick question: had a buyer bid on shoes. Address was in US but said he's back in China. I asked him to change his address on eBay and make sure it's verified. He said he changed it but when I try to print the label, it still has his US address. -Any ideas the label does not update? -Does the transaction default to the original shipping address and I have to re-do the transaction? -Does the Global Shipping Program automatically apply as long as you print the label...
Anyone know where there's a list of the Barbour To Ki To jackets? Saw a beacon-looking one that's not the James Bond one... it has buttons for the cuff, quilted lining, and a full zip front in addition to the buttoned flap. It's not the Dept B one either. On another note, saw pics of the To Ki To jacket and it looks nice... curious about the powder skirt though...
feel better dude.Maybe wear those watches on both wrists to balance things out?Good shoes help though, right?
RALPH LAUREN POLO 38S Blue Tweed Herringbone 3-Piece Suit Take this opportunity to own a rare 3-piece tweed herringbone suit! These suits do not come along regularly so take this opportunity to pick one up at a fraction of the MSRP! Details: -Brand: Ralph Lauren -Line: Polo -Material: 100% wool -Weight: Tweed -Pattern: Herringbone -Size: 38S -Chest: 20" -Torso: 18.5" -Length (bottom of collar): 28.5" -Shoulders: 17.5" -Sleeves: 24" -Trouser waist: 32" -Inseam:29" -Cuff:...