or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

Need some thoughts. I sold a parka to a buyer and because I mailed it out late and it did not get to him in time, I agreed to a return. It was return shipped on the 18th, arrived at the NYC sorting facility (10199) on 07/21, then "forwarded" and "arrived" at the same post office (10199). I had been communicating with the buyer this whole time and things seemed reasonable. Yesterday, I received a "Return Requested" e-mail from eBay and stated I have to issue a refund. As I...
Ah, I've missed this thread...
Oh, my mistake, Cleverley was the one that had it. Sorry for those with the Horween finishing concerns...
I assume this is the Russian Reindeer leather? Sorry to hear about this... maybe this is just the leather's quality?I believe the hatch grain by Horween is a different leather that is stamped to look like Russian Reindeer?
Both are great shoes! It is bad that I actually had 2 similar pairs myself?
Some appear older stock while others are newer (at least from the imprint on the sock liner). So tempting but I need to be good...
I used Woodlore Epic before but the EG trees (granted they are lasted on 202) fit much better. To me they were worth the purchase.
Ship to the US?
St. James (not ideal lighting though): Curious how things will progress in the next few months... market today has taken a sad hit...
Usually about 6-8 weeks or something.