or Connect

Posts by SuitedDx

I'll (finally and for the first time) be heading to England in mid November!!! Obviously I'm taking time to head to Northampton to see if I can get lucky with some factory seconds. Do G&G or AS have a factory shop? I don't think so but I want to ask those that have been there. It seems like Friday is the day to go as I could hit EG, JL, and C&J (which only opens F & Sa I read). Cheaney and Church's would be further down the list if there's time and if my wife doesn't...
TIMOTHY EVEREST for Marks & Spencer SARTORIAL Suit 38S 3-Piece [[SPOILER]] This is great handsome suit designed by Timothy Everest for Marks & Spencer's Sartorial range. This is a suit made to higher quality such as using Alfred Brown fabric and half-canvas construction. The suit is made in a great gray birds eye fabric. Take this opportunity to a suit with probably the best bang for the buck!DETAILS:Brand: Marks & SpencerLine: SartorialDesigner: Timothy EverestFabric:...
MARMOT x GORE-TEX PRO Shell Small New with Tags! This jacket is perfect for the fall or winter season. It is minimalist in its design coupled with a bright orange color. These shell retails for $450!!!
TIES! Prices include shipping NEW RALPH LAUREN POLO Black Knit Tie in 100% silk (2 1/2" x 54"): $50 PRE-OWNED Pair of BANANA REPUBLIC knit ties in gray/black 74% wool/26% cashmere (2 1/4" x 48") & stripe 100% wool (2" x 55"): $15 AQUASCUTUM silver & black (3 3/8" x 61"): $15 DOLCE & GABBANA brown herringbone (4" x 58"): $25 BRIONI unique teal pleated (3 1/2" x 60"): $40 ETRO Purple Geometric (3 3/4" x 58"): $20 GIORGIO ARMANI LC Beige 50% cotton/50%...
COACH Black Leather/Nylon Garment BagThis is a beautiful COACH garment bag back when they made quality products. the bag is made with soft leather panels and Nylon in the high traffic areas. I used the bag primarily as carry on or weekenders so there is no handling wear from check-in processes.Details:Total Length: 42"Width: 23"One large compartmentSmall tie compartmentTwo medium inner compartmentsTwo medium outer compartmentsOne large outer compartmentLeather name...
Considering the price point, I am sure PS/SC will have better leather to 1966. Interestingly i have the same sweeping monk from Herring and the leather is superb.
Sorry for not responding sooner but it's mink suede.Another pic:
Decided to post and brag about this vest purchase. I've had the seersucker suit for a while but while I was walking around yesterday, the vest caught my eye and I picked it up. Behold the materials match almost perfectly! Not bad for matching it from memory! Different brands too! The practicality of a 3 piece seersucker doesn't make too much sense but it's too cool to pass up.
I'm extremely happy with the 1966 range. One of the best bang when you're looking at the $500 price range. Personally I'd put them close to C&J HG line.
For those that own AS for Herring, I'm curious there is a difference in the quality of the uppers for those from the 1966 line compared to the "regular (e.g., stitch aloft soles). I really don't mind the soles but I prefer the quality of the 1966 leather, which is pretty much similar to their Exclusive range (or close to it) from my experience. The non-Exclusive shoes made by AS (e.g., Bowen, J. Crew, etc.) do not have as nice uppers and do not age as well from my...