or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

Here's another fit pic of the bomber in L. After a few days of wear this weekend, I'm pretty sure I should have went TTS, don't know why I didnt. It fits fine in the shoulders, but is too bulky for me in the waist/stomach area. Listed it in if B&S if anyone is interested. You'll get a good deal!
decided to keep these for now...
i always like the look of black on white sole
acne 50% off mr porter uk site
This jacket is a great Wings + Horns / Heritage research bomber jacket in size L, color Olive. Retail is $880ish, sold out almost everywhere. It's used, but only a few wears, basically brand new.I bought it a week ago and am looking to sell because it fits just a bit too big for my liking. It's a heavy duty jacket, great for windy/rainy weather. I would say it fits pretty much TTS Large, over 40" chest and it should be a good fit. 100% Waxed Cotton outer, cotton and...
You're lucky I'm wearing it right now...
I think you're probably right. Mine is a bit loose on the bottom ribbing...would probably be best 1-2" smaller around the waist, so I prob should have went with M..hmm..Not sure how much wear I'll end up getting out of this yet, so if anyone out there wanted to grab this (regardless of some of the hate it gets here ) at 50% but missed it, hit me up and maybe we can make a deal!
Ya, longer length is nice for a bit more warmth too! I like collar unbuttoned, will probably rock it that way next time, too bad it's going to be a high of 57f here tomorrow, so this will be a bit too warm!
5' 11"
Ended up getting the olive bomber in L. Here's a pic : I think a M would have probably fit a bit better, but my arm movement is a bit limited in this size so I wonder about the M. color is a bit off in this pic btw.