or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

Where'd you get them and how much? The D-ring is to clip a key chain to.
yep!
sorry for another TBS question...but how long/if at all until the stuff that's 30% will drop to 50%?
Thanks for the info! I don't mind a bit of shedding, so if this is normal i might give it a shot.sexonfab- i can imagine the selfridges floor model being messed up worse the normal. that place is a zoo. [[SPOILER]]
bleh..that's what I'm fearing will happen. for £90, there probably shouldn't be any pilling/shedding right? I'm not really up on knits and wools, so I don't know what is within reason.
Is this a sign of crappy wool? Will it lead to pilling in the future? [[SPOILER]]
Hey all, Should I keep this? its a big neck opening, not sure if it works with my look? If so, check the close up. Are these little strings signs that it will pill badly? It's 50%wool / 50% alpaca thanks!
thought so, thanks D
I know the wine tiger fleece has already gotten rave reviews here, but I just got mine in, and it is 100% worth the hype! very cozy, great color, and the key ring is a really nice touch. Pretty sure M is the better fit, since it will give a bit after time. I guess it's also a matter of how relaxed i want the outfit to seem? Medium: Large: I also got the black overdye, and while it is quite thin, the fit is pretty nice and I think it's decent for a casual shirt....
Common Projects - Achilles Low Suede Leather Brown - Size 42 Got these last month, but haven't been able to wear them as much as I hoped. Really nice brown suede and lighter leather contrast heel and tongue. Worn under 5x. Like new condition. Asking $200 obo shipped to the US. I'm in the UK, will ship Royal Mail Airsure tracked. Small discount if you're in the UK. Paypal gift or +4%