or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

Wish you could do custom resplits lows...but I suppose custom samba close
Spring and Summer are almost here and not much needs to be about Persol. These are model 2989s (wayfarer style) with polarized lenses, in tortoise shell color. Minimally worn last summer, but they are a bit too big for my face. Frame size is 57mm. No scratches, in 8.5/10 condition. Ships with original case/box/cleaning cloth. Asking $130 -Paypal Gift or +4% -I'm located in the UK, so shipping will take over a week to North America.
I saw CP summer version achilles in off white in store this weekend. Looked pretty nice. Felt almost identical to past summer's summer editions in build and materials.
https://www.everlane.com/collections/backpacks
Euro shipping would be great!I felt the same way about the backpacks, couldn't decide which combo I liked best. Ended up going for the grey clip! Hope it's good stuff
Thanks for the backpack link!! I've been looking for a small clean backpack for awhile now so I just ordered clip grey backpack and some t's.. Too bad I won't be stateside until the end of March to pick it up What other items do you guys plan on releasing?
anyone like this? I can't decide by just this picture.
call again. once you get someone on the phone , they are very helpful
I worked a 4am - 1pm shift many years ago, and I'd get to bed around 930-10. Once you get adjusted, it's not that bad.
yeah, tie with no jacket always seems strange to me.