or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

Thoughts? It's a bit snug in the armholes, especially when I try to reach up above my head or down to my toes, does this mean its too small? It's a 38. Sorry for the crappy picture!
sold. payment pending
Size 44 or 45 in CP? http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-Celebrities-Collection-17-Pairs-/300833899774?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item460b1904fe
These have been moderately worn and have some minor dirt/scuffs, but white CP's always look better with bit of wear. Soles still have plenty of wear left in them. Comes with original box and dustbags. Price is inclusive of shipping to USA. (My location says London, but I will be shipping these from the US) Paypal gift or +3% Thanks for looking!
Sold
Bought these back in March, but have only worn once or twice. Unhemmed and in great condition. Fit is true to size, and color matches the stock picture best. Waist - 31.5" Leg opening - 7.5" inseam - 35.5" Price includes shipping to US. Paypal gift or +3% Thanks!
£75 Gift Card to Size? for £65. I can post the card, or simply give you the card number for online shopping. Paypal Gift or +4%. Also accept bank transfer. Thanks!
ebay for cheap but cool nato straps or if you want nice leather ones check out hirsch
Anyone know of a suit similar to this one, but in the
I am about your size, and I bought the L. The M was way more form fitting, so if you want a slimmer sleek look, try the M, if you want a bigger comfy winter sweater look, stick with the L. I prefer my sweaters to be a bit on the bigger side, for comfort's sake mostly.