or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

Can anyone proxy to UK from Union Black Friday sale in LA?
Anyone able to pickup and proxy to UK from union Black Friday sale this Friday?
If you're up for taking a break from Japanese food - Life Son restaurant is a very cool spot - http://www.kinfolk.com/city_guide/tokyo-life-son/
Maybe I forgot the Beams store, but I remembered a lot of Beams+ basic stuff that felt uniqlo-ish
Beams is similar to Uniqlo but slightly more upmarket. Pure Blue Japan shop is great. There are so many shops in Tokyo, don't spend your whole time shopping!
here's a couple of fashion-y ones i've done recently... and here's a few more street-type stuff....
check out Greats. They are kind of CP knock-off designs, but they have half sizes, and are a bit more padded than CP
Common Projects - Achilles Mid - Army Green - 41 These are still in basically brand new condition, very great and rare-ish color, sold out in most places at this point. Only worn once, just too small for me, so have to shift them on. I've included a stock picture which better shows the true color (my pictures are in a bit of low lighting). Item is located in UK, but will ship via UPS 2-Day International, a very reliable and quick shipping service. sold // Thanks for...
duplicate thread please delete
~20"