or Connect

Posts by sciphiyem

~20"
Asking $250 shipped to CONUS (item located in UK, will ship via UPS 2-Day) Paypal Only Worn under 10x, basically like new, very minimal sole or dirt damage. Very durable suede. They fit ~1 size big, and are much more comfortable than CP. Comes in OG box and spare cotton laces. Thanks!
Visvim Virgil - Size US10 - Light Brown Asking $sold shipped to CONUS (item located in UK, will ship via UPS 2-Day) Paypal Only These are worn under 10x probably. still in top condition, ships with go box, bag, extra laces, tags.
Sold
Item is located in the UK. Shipping within UK - $10 Shipping to US - ~$30 via UPS International if shipped before March 20. Contact me with any questions! Thanks Paypal only Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Hoodie - M Great Colour, Great Construction, Great Hoodie. This was a very popular item back in FW12, pick up a deal here!
These are barely worn size 33 ST-100x. Unwashed, unaltered. They fit pretty much true to size, and are extremely comfortable. Great if you're not a fan of very stiff raw denim. Measurements from Selfedge below: Waist - 34" Inseam - 37" Thigh - 11.3" Knee - 8.2" Leg opening- 7.7" Rise - 11.2" Asking $190->$165 to CONUS (shipped from UK via UPS). Anywhere else ask, so I can provide proper shipping quote Paypal gift or +4% Thanks!
Anyone ever size UP on the ST-100x? I got a pair in 33, but wear 32 normally. The 33s fit me perfectly around waist, not too loose, not too tight and I'm happy with the rest of the fit. From what I gather, stretch isn't too bad on these new models, but will I still end up with a massive waist? The stockist I got them from doesn't have 32s yet, but I might end up waiting just to try.
You guys restocking anytime soon on these in indigo? I'll be in town mid-April and hoping to try on and possibly buy a pair!
Sold
Thoughts on this jacket fit? It's a bit snug in the armholes, especially when I try to reach up above my head or down to my toes, does this mean its too small? It's a 38 and sorry for the crappy picture!