or Connect

Posts by spectre

Fit wise every jacket I have has been made with the exact same measurements and there have not been any disparaging remarks about the other pics so I guess it is the angle or something.I wish they would grant everyone asylum or at least get them out of the concentration camps we are holding them all in off shore and here at the moment.
This is what I looked like before the change (before heading out to a forum with a former Prime Minister and Family Court head judge on Australia's disgraceful record on asylum seekers…couldn't resist that) Does this offer some explanation?
I has on something more formal with a navy jacket, black shoes and different tie and I was in a rush so I just did a very quick change.The SC is absolutely flawless in fit so you can blame my wife's photography and my amateurish editing.
Australians don't lump all these people in together Noodles. We are enormously diverse ethnically - for example I only have one real "Australian" friend. The others, whether born here or overseas, are Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Malay, German, Argentinian, British and American. Last night, with my Vietnamese friend I met a girl who was Nigerian/Bulgarian which was an impressive mix - and it showed! But when we refer to groups we specifically call them Chinese, Thais,...
+1
Deep chocolate without doubt. Those shoes are almost identical to my C and J Westfields. Great tie and overal outfit.
Lovely ensemble Don.
He is a man whose taste and style are as good as you will see anywhere in the world.
Will do soon. If it looks half as good as everything you post I'll be happy.