or Connect

Posts by spectre

Pliny, your point is well made. In fact if everyone dressed according to my style, there might well be no need for this forum. It seems to me too many people try too hard to match too many clashing patterns constantly. It can be done very well - Prince Charles is a master at it, often wearing four complimentary patterns, but he remains beautifully understated. Also I love the Apparel Arts illustrations and there are rarely any solids in those outfits, but they all look...
I agree with all of this, including my initial approach.
All my stuff made for me in Melbourne. Shop is soon to open in New York and LA.
Good call on the tie. I don't wear it anymore.
The fit is absolutely flawless, you just can't see it, so I'm not sure what you base your assumption on.
I understand your comment but they are just very bad angled pics. The shirt collars - these are cutaways - and my semi spreads in fact have high stands - the highest my shirtmaker producers. There is a lot of collar showing all around the lapels but it just doesn't look like it. High stand collars are a must with me.As to the rest, there is no yellow whatsoever in the grey chalk stripe. All my suits and jackets have been made for me with medium shirring at the sleevehead,...
Crap pics - forgotten how after all these years - but you might get a rough impression.
I can try to find them but my style has changed a little...maybe I can dig up a couple of new ones.