or Connect

Posts by spectre

The Rocky Horror Show.
I know you need to defend your position. Let's forget it and I can enjoy getting on with viewing the parade of stunning men's style consistently displayed here, without comment. I don't have the energy for that amount of critique.
The sock puppet was the excuse, not the real reason. My comments were tame compared with some prominent members who were free to encourage actual street fights and other bizarre suggestions... Too influential to admonish, clearly.
If it's loose where it shouldn't be it is clearly a poorly cut garment. If the sleeves are not as trim as they should be, again that is not good.Is this not the most basic of all tailoring requirements?
I'm not sure how the two are mutually incompatible.
This guy posted pictures presumably for people to comment. Sarto's odd but I believe sincere way of commenting should not incur intimidatory messages from admins that they are monitoring the thread. As has happened in the past, they are buckling to the majority. Incidently, can someone tell me why admins are exempt from blocked members lists?Weakmonday has every right to have the suit fitted the way he prefers, but speaking only for myself, the double breasted one looks...
Hi. Not yet. We have secured some more gentlemen however. First things first.
Uniglo has destroyed the cashmere industry with short fibres which cannot be woven tightly enough to stay strong and avoid pilling. It's cheap rubbish which, along with the disastrous Italian takeover of some older UK firms has undercut and eventually spelt the virtual end of the best products. Cheap cashmere is alluring because it is softer than the good stuff but very shortly pills into unwearable crap. Do you want them to last? Buy one of the William Lockie jumpers...
Most of the WAYWN casual thread seems to be upmarket street wear and denim - at least not much of it would look out of place there - or "casual Friday" dress from the 80s.Maybe I just haven't explained my idea properly but it would have to be more formal than the CM casual thread but not business formal.Never mind, just a thought.
I know but maybe a little more casual than I had in mind.