or Connect

Posts by hideout

are the updates going to be at regular intervals or is it going to be more of a "when they're up, they're up type" of deal?
how many wears does it generally take for the heel slippage to go away from an lhs? i went with my barrie size more or less (7.5d, truly 7e but i figured the difference would be negligible) and now i'm starting to think i may just have the wrong size since it's still pretty bad.
FS/FT: size 44 black lamb MDR, size XS navy peacoat. Will consider trades for chesterfield/MA-1/varsity/maybe others.
You know the drill. TOJ MDR, black lamb, silver zips. Worn pretty sparingly, still in excellent condition. Approximate measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" Pit to pit: 18.5" Shoulder to sleeve: 23" Front length (from collar): 21" Also selling an XS TOJ peacoat along with a bunch of other things, please check my other listings if you're interested.
Size XS TOJ peacoat in navy wool with black leather accents. Worn very rarely, maybe a dozen times. Nearly perfect condition. Approximate measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" Pit to pit: 18.5" Shoulder to sleeve: 24" Front length (from collar): 24.5" Also selling a TOJ MDR in 44 along with a bunch of other things, please check my other listings if you're interested.
Brand new, never worn, crazy chunky knit from Inverallan. Please note that it was stored folded; I only put it on a hanger for the photo. Approximate measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5" Front length (from collar): 24.5" "Sleeve": 24" (very approximate since it's raglan) Also selling many other things in size XS, please check my other listings if you're interested.
Top L-R: red overdyed oxford $90, black/white gingham $90, green overdyed oxford $90, chalk blue overydyed oxford $100 Bottom L-R: yellow batiste $90, Dark/blue purple stripe $70, Naked & Famous Native American print $70, green lightweight mille stripe $60 Please excuse the wrinkles, I'm selling these because they never get worn so they've all just been laying around. All shirts are size 0/XS, all fit generally the same as a typical Band of Outsiders XS shirt. Discounts...
Overdyed black denim, white back pocket tab, zipper fly. Tagged size 29, but fits 28 or even 27. Approximate measurements: Waist across: 14.5" Front rise: 9.25" Leg opening: 7" Inseam: 28" Also selling many other things in size XS, please check my other listings if you're interested.
are the measurements for driggs in size 28 posted anywhere? the chart only goes down to 30 and i'd rather not have to extrapolate it if possible. also, do the dress belts run small for anyone else? i'm a 28 nearly across the board and i can only get the furthest hole buttoned on my size 30 belt.
the saddest part about you guys not keeping size 28s in stock is that they don't make it to sale