or Connect

Posts by cptjeff

Maybe because 14 and 18 as a high school couple isn't all that unusual and your community wasn't insane?So, couple high schoolers have sex, tape gets passed around, versus couple high schoolers have sex, one or both get put in jail and then have the rest of their lives marred with criminal records for being a horny teenager.Yeah, the latter situation is the one I don't get. If they were both willing participants, let 'em screw each other.
Looks fine to me. What's the rule breaking element (beyond the peak lapel, which isn't really breaking any rules)? Black shoes with navy? Non-fora approved brand?
Only at the ends of the belt.
^Allen Edmonds Kenilworth. Take 'em to a pro and have them shine the crap out of them.
The cat often seems like she stops grooming, or quickly aborts after starting, when I'm looking at her. After 18 years, I really don't understand why she'd care. I've seen her do much more sensitive things before...
It's a little unusual. I like it, but others might not.And I would stick to white linen. Maybe with a blue edge, like this (unfortunately out of stock) one from Kent Wang.Here's one from Hober.But yeah, plain white linen seems best to me.
I'm not a huge fan of nipple buttons, so if the issue is manufacturing efficiencies, they should just make all their DB suits 4x2. powerkicker, you should be able to remove them. You may need to work the fabric a bit and hit it with an iron a bit after doing so, but since it's wool, any hole should close up just fine.
Try HMT, there are a ton on -ebay. Indian company, everything seems to be fairly slim and hand-wind, lots of options, and many with domed crystals (though not mineral ones). I have a "Pilot" model that I love, and they seem to come with all sorts of faces. Exchange rates make 'em dirt cheap, too. Based on my experience, the bands will be garbage, but dropping $15 on a decent leather band at the watch repair kiosk at the mall will hardly kill ya.
My boss has retired 3 times at various stages of his career. He absolutely doesn't need the money, having flipped between senior roles in politics and in the corporate world through his career, but retirement simply hasn't suited him. So now he heads up our little political advocacy outfit, partially because he believes in the cause, and partially because he'd much rather be directing efforts to influence Congress than ranting at the TV. Can't say I blame him. If you're...
You posted two heavier fall/winter jackets and one light linen/silk one. Are you trying to buy for winter or for summer? What kind of climate do you live in? Any of them would be fine with jeans, but you need to think about when you're wearing the thing. Seasonal jackets are probably too limiting if you don't have a few basics first. The other big question is what you have already. I presume a navy blazer? If not, get one of those.