or Connect

Posts by cptjeff

Well, the one you posted is an automatic, but Sekio Automatics are quite reliable.
Overcoats are sized with the expectation that they'll be worn over a jacket. He'll be a size 36, in pretty much everything but super slim South Korean fashion cuts.
I wear a 7D and that looks like a friendly last. These would most definitely be for me.
You know, if you're not a 7D or decide you really don't like those much...
Finishing a Hemingway Daiquiri. Don't know what's next. Something will be next. Edit: next drink was a Bourbon Rickey. With Cranberry bitters I recently bought on a whim. It's cheery.
Bourbon Crusta, complete with shell of half the lemon and a sugared rim. And I barely ever bother with a garnish. It's good, but not great. I used too much lemon.
Looks like cotton. Have you tried washing it? Stretched out sweaters often reset after a wash.
I think that's a safe assumption.
How the hell will you be wearing a pocket square with no jacket?Also, tie without a jacket is STRONGLY discouraged here.
Today was a ';the world can go screw itself' kind of day. Got to go into work late, green shirt, olive pants, green shoes. Maybe not the best fit in the world, but it's been a long week.