or Connect

Posts by cptjeff

I should be able to make it for at least drinks.
More than I've usually paid for hemming (which I do myself these days anyway), but less than I've paid for waist. All in all, those prices seem pretty normal.
Sangria is another idea. The proper Spanish recipe: Bottle of wine (whatever's old from the back of the fridge is fine), pour in some brandy, dump in a bunch of fruit juice.Having a Hemingway Daiquiri at the moment. Needed something refreshing after getting back from playing hockey.
Agreed. IMO, Cox's entry was far and away the best this week.Seems like a few other voters disagreed, somehow. I question their judgement.
I usually avoid spending that much money for a pocket square, but I might just have to for this.
I don't know if I would try to make it, but U St is a lot easier for me to get to after work than Georgetown, though the Graham rooftop is a very cool venue.
I would wear any classic color and pattern. Situations where your shoe color should influence your shirt color are incredibly rare.
We should probably declare this over so that we can get a challenge set up for this week.
Leather stretches much more easily when wet. Your trees probably stretched them out, which is one of the reasons you're supposed to use newspaper, not trees, for wet shoes.
They both fit incredibly badly. Two sizes too big badly. E-bay is your friend here, I think. It's really a huge shame that you can't return and get the right size, but I really wouldn't even try to tailor. They're way too long- depending on style, they should hit at the belt or halfway between the belt and the crotch. And both of the ones you have are styled to fit on the shorter side. The sleeves are baggy, especially on the second one, the shoulders are too wide and the...