or Connect

Posts by cyan

Some wardrobe cleaning to clear up the space: NWT Valentino Mainline Tuxedo-style Blazer IT48/US38, a runway piece. Black. 100% wool. Never worn with every tag intact. Measurements: Shoulder: 44 cm / 17.3 inch Chest: 50 cm / 19.6 inch Sleeves: 64 cm / 25.2 inch Length: 77 cm / 30.3 inch Made in Italy. Top tailoring as you would expect from mainline Valentino runway stuff, nice details all around. Retailed at £899. Unfortunately the sleeves are a touch too long for my...
Hi, I have a Versace mainline black overcoat for sale. It was purchased by me at Versace boutique in London Knightsbridge back in Jan 2009 for £799 (reduced from £1099). It is Brand New and never worn except for trying it on a couple of times at home, with all the pockets still sewn. It has been hanging in my wardrobe ever since, now I have grown so this must go. It is from the A/W 08-09 collection, and is exactly this one in their show:...
Hi, I have a Versace mainline overcoat for sale. It was purchased by me at Versace boutique in London Knightsbridge back in Jan 2009 for £799 (reduced from £1099). It is Brand New and never worn except for trying it on a couple of times at home, with all the pockets still sewn. It has been hanging in my wardrobe ever since, now I have grown so this must go. It is from the A/W 08-09 collection, and it is exactly this one in their show: . It's a long coat, perfect for...
Hi, Just checking if anyone is interested in a Versace Black Label overcoat from A/W 08-09. It is never worn and brand new (with pockets still sewn) and was purchased at Versace boutique in London Knightsbridge back in early 2009 for over £800 (after a discount of roughly £400). It has been hanging there for almost three years, and I have grown so it must go. The coat is exactly this one in the Versace show: The size is IT48, and it runs pretty much true to...
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 you people have no imagination. Please enlighten me.
Just curious about how you guys would wear a Tuxedo blazer. I am not talking about an orphaned jacket from a suit, but the dedicated blazer of Tuxedo style, such as: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...m10034467.aspx http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...m10032396.aspx Btw, I wonder if it is a norm to have no vents on a Tuxedo jacket. It just seems so old-fashioned. Thanks.
I notice the sleeve length is longer than usual. does that help 'extend' the shoulder width a bit? btw, the jacket is new and never altered, but still, a 4" difference between the shoulder width and the chest - hard to imagine the type of body for this kind of cut/fit...
Hi, I came across a nice blazer lately but its measurements seem a bit odd: shoulders: 16'' pit-to-pit: 20'' shoulder to cuff: 26'' length: 30'' All looks fine for my size, except that the difference between the shoulder width and the pit-to-pit seems quite large, and given that my shoulder width is measured as ~19'', will this blazer fit for me? Thanks.
really like that Pal Zileri suit, shame it's not a 38. Any chance of getting a 38R Pal Zileri Sartoriale?
http://www.fantinishoes.com/ There are quite a few of them on YOOX right now, and I have seen them there many times before, just wonder if they worth a try... Yes, when I pop that into wiki, it gives me the info of an italian football player.