or Connect

Posts by cyan

Officer style twill jacket in solid navy color. Made by Parisian fashion house Cerruti 1881. Worn less than 10 times, dry cleaned once. Apart from some creases from wearing, everything is perfect condition. No tear, no scratch, no stain, no discoloration. 100% Cotton, and the twill fabric is substantial in weight. The jacket is unlined but with lots of nice details. Retail $400+, but it does not get enough wear. Asking for $150 135121 108 + $5 tracked shipping in the US...
3x1 M3 XX60 raw jeans. New without tag. Slim tapered fit, Japanese Kurabo Denim, 13oz, Made in NYC. More details on the fabric here: http://blog.3x1.us/founders-favorite-xx60/ Tried on but did not like the fit due to the heavy taper towards the end. Worn 30 mins indoor, and put back in the drawer since. No fade and no wash. Retail $345, asking for SOLD + $5 tracked shipping in the US ($15 for shipping to anywhere else), and open to reasonable offers. Actual...
Brand new with tags, packaging, receipt, etc. No crease, no dust, absolutely new condition. Fabric feels sturdy but super soft. Made in USA. These are bought new directly from Rising Sun, but unfortunately do not fit because Rising Sun sizing info is wrong. Retail $275, asking for SOLD + $5 tracked shipping in the US ($15 for shipping to anywhere else), and open to reasonable offers. Actual measurements: Waist - 30'' Front rise - 9.5'' Thigh - 11.25'' Hem -...
Never worn them outside or on hard surface, so soles are perfectly intact. Both are in NEW condition. I don't know the brand (http://pascalmorabito.com/) personally, but their quality seems decent, especially at sale price of around 90 EURs (marked down from 180+) when I bought them. Asking for $60 for each plus $10 for shipping anywhere, and if you get both of them I will take another $20 off.
another drop!
Further drop on the Valentino blazer! Over 80% off the retail for this BNWT gorgerous jacket!
further drop!
further drop
It is black, the appeared greyness is due to lighting.
Further drop.