or Connect

Posts by reac99

Indigo size 31 sold! Only black ones left now.
Indigo size 32 sold! The others are still available.
The Margiela jacket is sold, jeans are still available!
@nerazzurri: I'm a size 50 so the jacket doesn't really fit me. @chiggah: I have no experience of APC so I can't really say to be honest. Please check the measurements and compare to a pair you have. Thanks to user Bakes who spotted my waist measurements were a little off. They're now updated
Hello! I get it to about 11,5 inches across.
I got a couple of things for sale. All prices include shipping by registed trackable airmail to anywhere in the world. I have perfect feedback on ebay and have done some deals on SuperFuture. Dior Homme Dry / Raw Jeans NWT $260 Jeans 19 cm 900 Noir Reference: PI31J0530319 - 906 Waist 31 inches Hem/Bas 19cm Made in Italy Measurents approximately, in inches: Waist 16,2 Hem 7,70 Dior Homme Dry / Raw Jeans NWT $260 Jeans 19 cm 530 Bleu Fonce Reference: PI31J0530319 -...
Are these made out of wool or what?
Everything sold guys. Thanks!
W28 Indigos sold!
Quote: Originally Posted by imhotep MIJ raw indigo's in size 30 stretch to 34 inch waist (from original 32). Apparently MII stretches more than that. Hmm, are you sure about this? I have a pair myself and there's no way they've stretched a whole 2 inches. Hmm, on the other hand I didn't size down or anything when buying mine. In any case the jeans will also shrink a bit when finally washed. And yes I still have the W30.